[AMA] Trinitrotoluene

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trinitrotoluene

young ☆nd foolish
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Favourite Bird / Plant / Bear 'Mon? (One of each, pl0x.)
bird
plant or plant (sorry, couldn't decide between the two of them)
bear
can you give me some music?
sure. check out the hide tags. format for the list in the tags is artist - song / track title - album. all tracks are listed by artist in alphabetical order. also, do note that these are wip lists. i will add more to them when i'm not as sleepy.
adam arete - imagination feat. lady shanime (incontext remix) - imagination
bachelors of science - the ice dance - science fiction
b-complex - beautiful lies - sick music
danny byrd - rock opera - byrd is the word mixtape
klute - saviour - no one's listening anymore
netsky - porcelain - netsky

i gave pendulum their own list because their music has changed quite a bit over the years.

pendulum - spiral - spiral / ulterior motive
pendulum - hold your colour - hold your colour
pendulum - streamline - hold your colour
pendulum - still grey - hold your colour
pendulum - propane nightmares - in silico
pendulum - midnight runner - in silico
pendulum - the tempest - in silico
pendulum - under the waves - immersion
pendulum - witchcraft - immersion
pendulum - encoder - immersion

Idk if you forgot to rate my ream or what but if you're holding the rate until after pokebank comes out/megakhan gets banned then its fine :)

Hey there. I am trying to build a team around a Hydreigon with no legendary Pokemon just because I want to use it on wi-fi battles too when Pokebank is available and I like to breed my Pokemon. I notice the big fairy-type weakness but I am not too sure on what will be Hydreigon's main threats to cover. I was wondering if you can give me some suggestions on specific team members and strategies to successfully play Hydreigon when you have time. IF POSSIBLE, I prefer to build a team with just the Pokemon from Gen I to V. Thanks for reading.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)