~*~ALTALA'S 'MON MARKET~*~ NOW TAKING REQUESTS FOR BREEDABLES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would like to have Dive Ball Froakie. I have Dream Ball Corpish, Dream Ball Charmander, Lure Ball Venipede (from eisen's collection) and a lot more I cant remember.

Would like to have Dive Ball Froakie. I have Dream Ball Corpish, Dream Ball Charmander, Lure Ball Venipede (from eisen's collection) and a lot more I cant remember.
Corpish and Venipede are HA? If so, I would gladly take the trade. Do you want the 31/xx/31/31/31/31 or the 31/31/31/xx/31/31?

Interested in your modest celesteela as well as timid zapdos from kalos, I can't find your wants list so I'll list some of the tougher stuff I have bred.

Flawless means 0 in attack and 30 or 31 where required for hidden power.

Flawless Modest - Dive Ball Chinchou - HP Grass.
Flawless Timid - Litleo - HP Grass
Flawless Timid - Charmander - HP Ice

I also have a bunch of UB's to offer if that's what you want or regular breedables if you're looking for something specific?

Let me know what interests you if anything.

Last edited:
Interested in your modest celesteela as well as timid zapdos from kalos, I can't find your wants list so I'll list some of the tougher stuff I have bred.

Flawless means 0 in attack and 30 or 31 where required for hidden power.

Flawless Modest - Dive Ball Chinchou - HP Grass.
Flawless Timid - Litleo - HP Grass
Flawless Timid - Charmander - HP Ice

I also have a bunch of UB's to offer if that's what you want or regular breedables if you're looking for something specific?

Let me know what interests you if anything.
Do you have a list of UBs? Thanks.

I already have a Porygon, sorry. Is there anything else you might have to offer?
- Bold Lure Ball Shellos
- Jolly Love Ball Ponyta
- Timid Fast Ball Magnemite
- Careful Level Ball HA Geodude-A
- Adamant Safari Ball Grimer-A
- Adamant Heavy Ball Cubone
- Naïve Lure Ball Bagon
- Relaxed Heavy Ball Dhelmise
- Jolly Moon Ball Mimikyu
- Adamant Beast Ball Beldum

That's a few off the top of my head without checking my game. Any of these interest you? If not then I'll have a deeper dig :)

As much as I would like to get a Fast Ball Torchic, beacuse that would be epic, I'm 90% sure that's not a legal ball combination. The only method to get Torchic (and any of the Gen 3 and 4 Starters) in a non-pokeball, is through one of the cherish ball events, or the Dream World event in Gen 5. Both do not allow for a legal method by which to get a pokemon in an Apricorn ball, as those are only available in Gen 2 (which you can't transfer out of), Gen 4, and Gen 7.

If you can provide a way how Torchic could have gotten into a Fast Ball that I didn't know about, that would be very interesting (Apricorn balls would look great with most of these starters). However, otherwise I think you should remove it from your thread, and inform anyone with whom you might have traded with it...

As much as I would like to get a Fast Ball Torchic, beacuse that would be epic, I'm 90% sure that's not a legal ball combination. The only method to get Torchic (and any of the Gen 3 and 4 Starters) in a non-pokeball, is through one of the cherish ball events, or the Dream World event in Gen 5. Both do not allow for a legal method by which to get a pokemon in an Apricorn ball, as those are only available in Gen 2 (which you can't transfer out of), Gen 4, and Gen 7.

If you can provide a way how Torchic could have gotten into a Fast Ball that I didn't know about, that would be very interesting (Apricorn balls would look great with most of these starters). However, otherwise I think you should remove it from your thread, and inform anyone with whom you might have traded with it...
Oh, really? I received a fast ball blaziken through wondertrade a while ago back in xy, and I thought it would look cool to renters it into something actually worthwhile. Let me check its legality.

EDIT: Yes, it is 100% illegal. Thank you for notifying me.

Oh, really? I received a fast ball blaziken through wondertrade a while ago back in xy, and I thought it would look cool to renters it into something actually worthwhile. Let me check its legality.
Ball legality sheet for Gen 7 is here. Usually, you should never breed with something from WT, beacuse you can't confirm from where they came. In this case, it's pretty obvious it was bred from a hacked parent.

Hi there :)

Would you take a Timid Dream Ball Porygon for one of your Fast Ball Torchics? :)
Can you CMT for the Fast Ball Torchic too ? :)
Also in for a fast ball Torchic :)

I have a lot to offer - check my RNG lists in my signature
Ball legality sheet for Gen 7 is here. Usually, you should never breed with something from WT, beacuse you can't confirm from where they came. In this case, it's pretty obvious it was bred from a hacked parent.
Checking ball legality sheets, Fast Ball Torchic is NOT legal. So sorry for all of the inconvenience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)