ADV ADV OU Winter Seasonal #4 - Round 1

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
That reversal was clearly a bad decision specially after the correct decision( a coinflip) was already made do i need to Tag Finchinator to teach us how to use the VAR and the TDs so the correct decisions will be made or will i get punished for asking for the correct judgment ? My boy Mixwell won the coinflip and therefore should get the pass, there is no run for activity at all

those are guidelines for reference https://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/tournament-scheduling-guidelines.3642746/

View attachment 407387
If there are genuine grievances, have Mixwell PM me and the host on the forums with his evidence/argument and I will look into it and talk to the appropriate people after work. Thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)