Adding DP analyses to the site

Like the title says....

Can anyone tell me when strategies for D/P Pokes are going to be added to the site? PLEASE don't say any later than April 1st. :'(

Arkeis

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
Using search feature in forum "Uncharted Territory" is a lot like browsing a preliminary D/P strategydex! :O

Aeolus

Bag
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Yes, most every worthwhile pokemon has been discussed in great detail in the Uncharted Territory forum. It is likely that any analyses we would have would be based almost exclusively off of those threads anyway. That will be true until a full fledged metagame unfolds after competitor has been out for several weeks/months... so it wouldn't make much sense to attempt to write authoritative guides for a game we've never played.

Perhaps I will do something to allow easier access to those threads than requiring a you guys to search... even if it is something as simple as listing all the pokemon on a page with the names being links to the discussion threads.

I considered starting on these already, but it is simply too early. If we'd start writing now we'd have to fix them up even more than the RS ones at the moment, which is a hell.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)