A really cool Crobat set

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, this isn't a team at all... it is just a set. A really good one at that. I saw this set on a PikaWu video. (Channel) But I want to showcase the set, because it really is an outstanding one that should be on smogon.

Name: CursedBat
Crobat w/White Herb
252Atk/+252Spe/4SpD
Curse/Acrobatics/Roost/X-Scissor
This set... this set is so destructive when facing the most common set in UU: Choice Scarf Heracross. If Heracross is locked into one of its two stabs you are free to curse. You will have a great attack stat (Not outstanding, this is crobat) and pretty solid defense while having neutral speed but with a 110 base power move that hurts like a bitch. This isn't so overpowered it is broken, otherwise it would be on smogon, but this wrecks weakened teams. These are the pokemon Crobat can set up on (off the top of my head) Xatu lacking psychic attacks (Reflect is annoying though but if it is one of the last pokemon it doesn't matter to to much), any pokemon locked into bug, ground, grass, poison, or fighting move, stall pokemon that really on toxic for damage. This guy.. it is great... but.. don't get me wrong... it has its own hard counters, but this guy is still damn powerful.

In addition to this not being a complete team, you also posted it three times. You should probably read the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)