A Peaceful Week for the Town of Salem - WON BY THE MAFIA AND THE WITCH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ehmcee

A Spoopy Ghost
is a Tiering Contributor
After a fun night of partying and celebration, the town goes dark as the lights go out. Some are skeptical of the state of the village while others are as carefree as they can be. Something tells me that this period of tranquility will be short lived...

It is now Night 1, the night will last 24 hours. You may send your night actions as well as your Last Will to me before this deadline goes in effect.

Whispers are DISABLED until Daytime. Talking in this chat is DISABLED until Daytime.

Deadline is Saturday the 11th at 11pm EST.

Ehmcee

A Spoopy Ghost
is a Tiering Contributor
Finishing up a bit early:

After a peaceful night, you all wake up as the town starts returning to normal. No more distrust, no more doubting whether your neighbors were evil or not, just the good old normal... at least it would be if there wasn't a dead body in the middle of town!!!

Celever died last night

They were killed by a member of the Mafia.

Vigilante (Town Killing)
Basic Attack / No Defense

Abilities:
  • Shoot: Choose to take justice into your own hands and shoot someone.

Attributes:
  • You may only shoot twice.
  • If you shoot a Town member, you will throw away your gun out of guilt and will not be able to shoot again.
  • You cannot shoot Night 1 even if controlled.

Goal: Eliminate every criminal and evildoer.

We could not find a last will.

It is now Day 2,
this day will last 48 hours, voting is now enabled. You may begin discussing.

Whispers are now enabled.

Deadline is Monday the 13th at 11pm EST.

StupidFlandrs48

World’s sweatiest casual
is a Pre-Contributor
Gm everyone. Talk about a lucky NK for the mafia... on the bright side, this helps us start with the mech stuff.

*Vote Dead by Daylight

I'll explain when I'm not super busy.

P.S.: If you were controlled by a Witch, can you please publicize that somehow?

If I had to guess at this point, the evidence indicates that we are probably playing in the Confusion Delusion setup.

That is not fully confirmed though, could still be Gun Game. I doubt it is the Pants on Fire setup, and the mafia kill confirms that it is not the last one.

Dead by Daylight

infinity repeating
is a Contributor to Smogon
I'm ngl unless you are actually maf you have 0 reason to be this aggressive when they said they will post reasoning later. I will wait for Flandr's reasoning before voting though.
i'm gonna be honest being insanely quiet day 1 --> instantly accusing a random person day 2 when we just lost a townie seems incredibly scummy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)