A Peaceful Week for the Town of Salem - WON BY THE MAFIA AND THE WITCH

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulsar512b

ss ou fangirl
is a Pre-Contributor
im just gonna say words about the playerlist
Alice Kazumi - shes been kinda low-mid activity, i could believe neutral evil or neutral killing but very little info. probably goes in the poe
pulsar512b - me :3 im town
Redless - feels like a hard worker sort of player, seems to have been doing things in whispers im not aware of so dont want to fully judge him off of public posts. his takes have been alright to good, but i feel like its kinda nai. i think hes the person i townread the least out of my townreads but it feels like he could go either way but slightly lean town
JALMONT - vote this man off the planet right fucking now
Are you talking about me?

Who missed saber’s claim again? Lol
who couldnt be bothered to control f 'control' in the role list? or anything of the sort? or look at it?

sunny004 - sunny feels like someone who i would trust on mech stuff but nothing more. i guess slight townlean? definitely isnt coached but i think good shot hes the coacher.
master oden - posting is equivalent to always, i think he feels a bit scummy but i have nothing to back that up
StupidFlandrs48 - i dont like his pause it feels like scummy and he kinda walked it back so fuck that
saberslasher11 - the claim and his action feels like new-ish town which is fine! i dont mind it
Psypsypsypsypsythe - playing as normal and is whatever
Lechen - stupid or we're in confusion delusion and its scum. the balance of probability i think could be stupid bc its not clear to me we're in confusion delusion but lets put a pin in this. if we flip some ppl who suggest confusion delusion we're lynching this slot.
ImaginaryNeon - NAI, neon meta. fine policy vote but jalmont is way better
HydrogenHydreigon - needs to go back to studying and after that i can see more and get a better vibe. nai
genisu - i have him ignored now so maybe he changed but i didnt love his play but idk typical genisu shit.
Dead by Daylight - playing well for a new player. could believe coached

if i had to make a total guess i would say something like oden/flandrs/lechen/dbd? but im really not sure. jalmont is just heads and shoulders above of the rest though

Lechen

the crest of flames
is a Tiering Contributor
im just gonna say words about the playerlist
Alice Kazumi - shes been kinda low-mid activity, i could believe neutral evil or neutral killing but very little info. probably goes in the poe
pulsar512b - me :3 im town
Redless - feels like a hard worker sort of player, seems to have been doing things in whispers im not aware of so dont want to fully judge him off of public posts. his takes have been alright to good, but i feel like its kinda nai. i think hes the person i townread the least out of my townreads but it feels like he could go either way but slightly lean town
JALMONT - vote this man off the planet right fucking now

who couldnt be bothered to control f 'control' in the role list? or anything of the sort? or look at it?

sunny004 - sunny feels like someone who i would trust on mech stuff but nothing more. i guess slight townlean? definitely isnt coached but i think good shot hes the coacher.
master oden - posting is equivalent to always, i think he feels a bit scummy but i have nothing to back that up
StupidFlandrs48 - i dont like his pause it feels like scummy and he kinda walked it back so fuck that
saberslasher11 - the claim and his action feels like new-ish town which is fine! i dont mind it
Psypsypsypsypsythe - playing as normal and is whatever
Lechen - stupid or we're in confusion delusion and its scum. the balance of probability i think could be stupid bc its not clear to me we're in confusion delusion but lets put a pin in this. if we flip some ppl who suggest confusion delusion we're lynching this slot.
ImaginaryNeon - NAI, neon meta. fine policy vote but jalmont is way better
HydrogenHydreigon - needs to go back to studying and after that i can see more and get a better vibe. nai
genisu - i have him ignored now so maybe he changed but i didnt love his play but idk typical genisu shit.
Dead by Daylight - playing well for a new player. could believe coached

if i had to make a total guess i would say something like oden/flandrs/lechen/dbd? but im really not sure. jalmont is just heads and shoulders above of the rest though
Bro i can and will fucking confirm myself tonight. Anyways, I'm the one who is literally pushing to vote JALMONT off lol

Ehmcee

A Spoopy Ghost
is a Tiering Contributor
VC 1.2

Jalmont (7): Redless, Lechen, genisu, pulsar512b, saberslasher11, StupidFlandrs48, Dead by Daylight
pulsar512b (2): master oden, Psypsypsypsypsyduck

Deadline is in 23.5 hours.

Hammer hits at 9 votes.

Lechen

the crest of flames
is a Tiering Contributor
oddly I haven't seen HH post much but it's due to timezone differences i think, biggest thing is not hitting hammer
yes, even though i really want to lynch JALMONT, I believe the extra time is crucial to finding out more. Anyways, as of rn will list out my plans for tn.
Lynch JALMONT and he is scum and in saber's role list: I'll shoot neon to confirm myself
Lynch JALMONT and he is scum and not in saber's role list: I'll shoot saber
Lynch JALMONT and he is town and is in saber's role list: I'll shoot redless
Lynch JALMONT and he is town and is not in saber's role list: I'll shoot saber and we will probably lynch redless in the next day.
Is this acceptable to everyone? I should be able to confirm myself and put an end to the speculation abt me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)