A humble Shiny Giveaway! - [Kind of Open] - See the note in the post!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My deposit was sniped, so here goes again

IGN: Shawn
Deposited: lv. 25 Minior (Green) in a Quick Ball named AlphaVoxel
Message: I want to trade for a Pokemon that is strong in battles.

Favorite pokémon: It has to be Absol, simply because Dark types are amazing, I have loved this typing since it was released way back when. Also Absol looks absolutely stunning and it's abilities are sweet. And final it got a mega form that has the ability Magic Bounce (probably the best ability I've ever used).

Thanks for this giveaway!

Sorry if things get sniped. I have school and work today, so I'll be able to get to stuff around 5-ish local time. Sorry if things get sniped (Why people snipe stuff, I have no idea...)

Deposited:lv 12 male Spearow in a Quickball nicknamed AlphaVoxel
Ign:Buck
Many mons can claim the crown of being my favorite, however I have to give the edge to Salamence. In addition to my affinity for most Dragon Pokemon, and Salamence's destructive power and majestic looks, it has at least an inspiring backstory. (wanting to fly so much that its head became rock hard from falling, triggering a DNA mutation because of its sheer will to grow wings, then flying around spouting flames because of its happiness). Thanks a ton!

Pokemon Deposited: Lvl 25 green Minior in a Quick Ball
IGN: Matt
Message: I want to trade for a Pokémon that is strong in battles
And favorite Pokemon has gotta be Azumarill! So cute, so huggable, so fun to use with its yuge power, been a fan since day 1.

Thank you!

edit: sniped. Why do people do that. Redeposited

Last edited:
Many mons can claim the crown of being my favorite, however I have to give the edge to Salamence. In addition to my affinity for most Dragon Pokemon, and Salamence's destructive power and majestic looks, it has at least an inspiring backstory. (wanting to fly so much that its head became rock hard from falling, triggering a DNA mutation because of its sheer will to grow wings, then flying around spouting flames because of its happiness). Thanks a ton!
And favorite Pokemon has gotta be Azumarill! So cute, so huggable, so fun to use with its yuge power, been a fan since day 1.

Thank you!

Sorry! I have been unable to find time to be on my DS lately. However, I will be able to put these into GTS this afternoon. ^.^

Unfortunately, you were sniped. Just redeposit, and I will make sure it gets to you. If you need to, I can also get it to you through direct trade.

Thank you!

Sent! Sorry for the delay!

Only one left!

Deposited: Minior Green in a Nest Ball
IGN: Asagi
Message: I want to trade for a pokemon that is strong in battles.

Favorite Pokemon: Honchkrow ever since 4th gen, its design was pretty cool.

Thank you!

Unfortunately, you were sniped. Just redeposit, and I will make sure it gets to you. If you need to, I can also get it to you through direct trade.

Sent! Sorry for the delay!

Only one left!
I checked my GTS and my mon wasn't sniped, seems like you couldn't find it...anyway, direct trade looks like the better choice.do u want to arrange a date and time that suits you better?i believe my timezone is GMT +3.thanks for your effort!

Last edited:
Pokemon Deposited: Tentacool (nicknamed AlphaVoxel), Female, Lv. 1, Pokéball
IGN: Sun
Message: I want to trade for a Pokémon that is strong in battles.
Favorite Pokémon: Grew up with Pikachu, first fell in love with it from Yellow, I always make sure to catch one for my team ever since.

Thank you :)

Last edited:
Deposited: Minior Green in a Nest Ball
IGN: Asagi
Message: I want to trade for a pokemon that is strong in battles.

Favorite Pokemon: Honchkrow ever since 4th gen, its design was pretty cool.

Thank you!
Pokemon Deposited: Tentacool (nicknamed AlphaVoxel), Female, Lv. 1, Pokéball
IGN: Sun
Message: I want to trade for a Pokémon that is strong in battles.
Favorite Pokémon: Grew up with Pikachu, first fell in love with it from Yellow, I always make sure to catch one for my team ever since.

Thank you :)
I can get these sent in a few hours. ^.^
I checked my GTS and my mon wasn't sniped, seems like you couldn't find it...anyway, direct trade looks like the better choice.do u want to arrange a date and time that suits you better?i believe my timezone is GMT +3.thanks for your effort!
I don't think a direct will work, especially since you are at GMT +3:00, and I am at GMT -6:00. That would require one of us to be up late, or be up early. Just redeposit something, and I will get it to you in a few hours!

I have sent trades to:
Pikanium and Asagi.

I still have one trade left for Alakalando, who just needs to redeposit something. After this trade is over, the giveaway will be closed. HOWEVER, I still have a few reserved for the purpose of Trading! If anyone else is still interested in receiving a Haxorus, please PM me, and we can work out a trade.

Thanks,
-AV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)