A brand new Fakemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello guys ! Today I'm showing you the Fakemon I created with a friend, his name is Toujanmura.
Why this name ? Let me explain:

TOU is from "Tounao" which means "Spirit" in Chinese.
JAN is from "Jangmi" which means "Pink" in Japanese.
MURA is from "Murasakino" which means "Purple" in Japanese.

Here's his artwork :

Dragon Fakemon Sugimori.png

It's a dragon, its type are fairy and dragon ! Here's a short description of the Pokédex:

Creature that only appears during the spring and lives in the lush forests. Thanks to his magic body, he protects and heals the nature and the Pokémon. Anyone who dares to menace him will unleash his devastating anger and he will destroy everything around him, that’s why the humans are scary of him. He calms down at the nightfall.

If you want more information about his stats, his signature moves and abilities you should watch my video about him ! Here's the link :

What do you think about him ? Don't hesitate to comment below :pimp:

Kaiju Bunny

♥・゚: * ̄(♡ㅅ♡❀) ̄
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Artistis a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Art Leader
Hello! While this is def a pretty cool design, unfortunately, I'll have to lock your thread, as it breaks the following Smeargle's Studio Rule:
The thread needs to include at least three artworks: Those artworks can depict the same subject as long as they're not the exact same image. In the case of written works and poems, the thread must include at least three different works or works that together exceed 1000 words. If you don't have enough to create your own thread, there are several mega threads where people can post and share their work:
Rate My Art /// General Sprites and Banners /// Writing Thread /// Music Thread
For single pieces like the one shown, might I suggest posting your creation in our Fakemon Central Thread? If you'd like to have this particular thread opened again, just send me a Forum PM with at least two other pieces and I'd be happy to unlock this! And ofc feel free to send me a PM with any questions c: Hope this helps!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)