16.5's Pokemon Image edits

In all honesty, I'm very lacking in the "doing" in the art process. I can't draw for shit, and I lack the photoshoop.

Instead, I edit images. Using a few programs, two of which I made. One is a program that averages out the colors in a boxed space and turns the entire block that color, from which I use MSPaint and the Lego Design Tool to design a 2D Lego model (generally 20" by 20" in actual size) of things, generally Pokemon. The other is a modified version of the Color Image Quantization algorithm (An algorithm that attempts to find the best X number of colors to represent the image) to modify the color palette various ways, and then apply a number of filters with the program VirtualDubMod (which is normally a video editing program), and occasionsally tweak with MSPaint at the end to get freaky versions of Pokemon.

Note: For Lego models, I tend to stick to less intricately designed pokemon, and contrarily LOVE intricately designed pokemon for the CIQ modded designs, which is why the CIQ mods have repeated pokemon.

Lego Pokemon (All are 20" by 20" unless stated otherwise):
Lego Mudkip
Lego Regigigas
Lego Oddish
Lego Poliwag
Lego Smeargle
Lego Xatu (30" by 30")
Lego Moltres
Lego Electivire
Lego Bulbasaur
Lego Togepi
Lego Diglett
Lego Rayquaza (30" by 30")

Color/Filter Edits:

High Contrast Deoxys
Rusty Giratina
Rusty Giratina-O
Rusty Groudon
Rusty Ho-oh
Rusty Kyogre
High Contrast Rayquaza
Crystal Deoxys-S
Golden Ho-oh
Nega-Deoxys
Dark Giratina
Dark Giratina-O

Shiny Color Edits:

Shiny Snorlax (For Bozo)
Shiny Wailord (For Bozo)

Tell me what you think! And if anyone cares, I put all of this stuff onto my silly DA account http://pikminimon.deviantart.com/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)