けんた's Pet Shop of Horrors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure! I'll take a Power Belt, Power Lens, and Power Band :)

I just ran out of ♀ Gastly, but I can easily breed some more. I'll let you know when I'm ready. It shouldn't take too much time.

I'll take a Power Bracer and Power Anklet! :)
Cool thanks. Tell me whenever the gastly is ready

What would it cost me to get an Aggronite and/or a Heracronite?

I'm also interested in a female Love Ball Buneary spitback (nature/IVs don't matter), and I'll trade you a good 4-5 IV spitback in return.
How about a spitback marvel scale female dratini and a spitback female mawile?

And I'll give you the aggronite, heracronite and a spitback female buneary as well in love ball :)

yeah that's fine, I can do the pair for the three power items ^^ FC 2337-4650-4955 for Y ign channaphong

Do you have a list of specific 5/6 iv Pokemon you want btw?

Ability: Moxie
Nature: Careful
Egg Moves: Dragon Dance / Drain Punch / Zen Headbutt / Ice Punch
Stock:
~ Moxie 31/31/31/x/31/31 (x1 male)

CMT, or tell me what battle maison items you would want for this?

Cool thanks. Tell me whenever the gastly is ready
Your female Gastly is ready. Just let me know whenever you're able to trade! ;)

yeah that's fine, I can do the pair for the three power items ^^ FC 2337-4650-4955 for Y ign channaphong

Do you have a list of specific 5/6 iv Pokemon you want btw?
Sorry for being picky... XD

I really don't have a list of specific Pokemon that I want (because I usually just breed them myself). I will, however, accept most competitive Kalos-bred Pokemon in special Pokeballs and Gen V RNG'd Pokemon with transfer-only moves. Just shoot me an offer (or a list of offers), and I'll let you know if I find something that I want.

I can trade you the Larvitar pair whenever you're available! :)

Your female Gastly is ready. Just let me know whenever you're able to trade! ;)

Sorry for being picky... XD

I really don't have a list of specific Pokemon that I want (because I usually just breed them myself). I will, however, accept most competitive Kalos-bred Pokemon in special Pokeballs and Gen V RNG'd Pokemon with transfer-only moves. Just shoot me an offer (or a list of offers), and I'll let you know if I find something that I want.

I can trade you the Larvitar pair whenever you're available! :)
I cant trade tonight sorry, I can trade tomorrow

Let me know if you're still interested! :)
If possible, I would like to get a Power Weight instead of a Power Bracer or Anklet. Thanks!
Sure no problem, but I'm wondering if I can get the same offer as hi reshiram if I throw in 1 more power item, and pick another pokemon (which would be the quiet yamask :D)

Ah well, that's a bummer. Then how about a Female Cleffa with Friend Guard? A spitback is fine, and I'm online now BTW
That's fine too. So you're trading 2 power items (x2 Power Weight) for my female Timid Gastly @ Moon Ball spitback and female Bold Friend Guard Cleffa @ Heal Ball spitback.

I'll be online in a bit! :)

EDIT: Thank you for your business! Let me know if there's anything else you need!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)