♣Adrima's Shinies and Rare Balls Shop CLOSED, OPENING A NEW ONE IN A FEW DAYS ♣

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's good for me, will just have to breed him ( Swift Swim => Marvel Scale )
( Btw, I have Vulpix and Poliwag ready )

I also forgot to ask, I want a Female Sigilyph ( I think it was obvious ^^ )
No worries! I conveniently have a bunch kicking around, because the people I bred them for aren't responding to my messages :P Rotom is good too, so I've just gotta breed the Shellos. BTW, did you want blue or pink Shellos, and bold or relaxed?

dialganet

Banned deucer.
Hey there, you commented in my thread for three mons, here's what I'd like to trade (gender doesn't matter for either of them):
Hippopotas (I'd like 31/31/31/x/31/31)
Impish | Sand Stream
Whirlwind | Slack Off

Mudkip (I'd Like 31/31/31/x/31/31)
Brave | Torrent
Avalance | Yawn | Curse | Mirror Coat

Frillish (I'd like 31/x/31/31/31/31)
Calm | Water Absorb
Recover

Let me know if this is ok:)

Hey Adrima,

I don't mean to be a pain but I think I traded you the last of my Hyper Voice Eevees. Could I possible grab it off you and clone it again?

'Haven't forgotten about your Horsea either.

EDIT: False alarm, I found it. Dunno why it wasn't showing up for me?

EDIT: False alarm, I found it. Dunno why it wasn't showing up for me?
Ok would have traded it back for sure but if you found him ^^
Take you time for the Horsea if you need some :D

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hi ! CMT for :

Nature(s): Calm
Abilities: Soundproof
Standard Spread: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg Move(s): [Fake Out, Nasty Plot, Icy Wind, Teeter Dance]
( Female pls )
Hello. In response to your CMT I would like this:

Petilil

Timid | Leaf Guard ( HA ) OR Chlorophyll OR Own Tempo
Ingrain | Healing Wish | Grass Whistle | Worry Seed

(Female) and with Leaf Guard, thank you.

Ok I will breed this for you tonight. Will you be able to trade tomorrow ?

And which IVs spread would you like ?

Esmeya

Ok I will breed this for you tonight. Will you be able to trade tomorrow ?

And which IVs spread would you like ?
Standard, 31/x/31/31/31/31 please and you have to list the spreads of your Pokemon even for the Kalos breeds and not just the shinies.

I will be able to trade tomorrow, yes. Leave a message in my thread when you've completed it.

Heya, thanks for having a look in my thread. Unfortunately there's nothing i need from here at the moment!

trikx_insane said:
CMT for Shiny Breloom

Pokemon: Mawile | Ability: Intimidate | Nature: Adament | IV: 31/31/31/x/31/31
OT: Marshall
ID: 30875
Moves: Fire Fang, Thunder Fang, Ice Fang, Metal Burst
Lv. 33, 252 Hp, 252 Atk, 6 SpeedKalos Born
I will have to clone the Breloom though and it may take some days as I can't clone myself.

Last edited:
In response to your CMT, I'd like female Bold Swift Swim Feebas and female Adamant Swift Swim Magikarp. You can breed Adamant Magikarp using your female Jolly Magikarp and male Adamant Inkay/Axew/Dratini/...

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
Hi! I'm interested in females of these pokes:
Feebas

Bold | Adaptability
Haze | Dragon Pulse | Mirror Coat | Splash ( BEST MOVE EVER IMO )
Classic Spread : 31/x/31/31/31/31

Chatot

Timid | Big Pecks ( HA )
Nasty Plot | Encore | Boomburst | Air Cutter

Alomomola

Bold | Regenerator ( HA )
Healing Wish | Wide Guard | Mirror Coat

Here's what I have in stock that I can offer you right now (all are females):
#333 Swablu
Nature:
Calm
Ability: Natural Cure
IVs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Roost, Agility, Hyper Voice, Pursuit

#659 Bunnelby
Nature:
Adamant
Ability: Huge Power (HA)
IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Egg Moves: Defense Curl, Roll Out, Spikes

#206 Dunsparce
Nature:
Impish
Ability: Rattled (HA)
Egg Moves: Curse, Ancient Power

#280 Ralts
Nature:
Timid
Ability: Trace
IVs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Confuse Ray, Destiny Bond, Memento, Encore

#328 Trapinch
Nature:
Jolly
Ability: Arena Trap
Egg Moves: Bug Bite, Focus Energy, Signal Beam, Earth Power

#115 Kangaskhan
Nature:
Adamant
Ability: Scrappy

Interested in any of these?

Esmeya

My Timid
Soundproof, Mr. Mime 31/x/31/31/31/31 for your Timid
Leaf Guard, Petilil 31/x/31/31/31/31 (F for F) is ready for pickup.

Euh... I asked for a Calm one I think... Anyway if you just did a mistake here but if you have the Calm one, I will try to breed Petilil as fast as I can ( I have too many requests :/ )

Interested in any of these?
Sorry I didn't see something in this little list. However, I checked you thread and if you will be able to breed me a Friend Ball Jolly Larvitar, a Moody Timid Snorunt in Dive Ball and a Luxury Ball Bold Gothita, it will be much appreciated ( all females btw pls ).

coqdorysme said:
For shiny Mandibuzz, Lotad and Starmie, anything from my list?
I saw Tyranitar and Gyarados. Just a thing, I EV Trained my Lotad last week and it's a Ludicolo Battle Ready now. Does it matter for you ? If no I will have to find a 3d poke in your list.

Gavin123 said:
In response to your CMT, I'd like female Bold Swift Swim Feebas and female Adamant Swift Swim Magikarp. You can breed Adamant Magikarp using your female Jolly Magikarp and male Adamant Inkay/Axew/Dratini/...
Sorry I can't do a 2 for 1 right now as I have too many breeding requests. I can breed you the Feebas if you want but not both.

Last edited:

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
Euh... I asked for a Calm one I think... Anyway if you just did a mistake here but if you have the Calm one, I will try to breed Petilil as fast as I can ( I have too many requests :/ )

Sorry I didn't see something in this little list. However, I checked you thread and if you will be able to breed me a Friend Ball Jolly Larvitar, a Moody Timid Snorunt in Dive Ball and a Luxury Ball Bold Gothita, it will be much appreciated ( all females btw pls ).

I saw Tyranitar and Gyarados. Just a thing, I EV Trained my Lotad last week and it's a Ludicolo Battle Ready now. Does it matter for you ? If no I will have to find a 3d poke in your list.

Sorry I can't do a 2 for 1 right now as I have too many breeding requests. I can breed you the Feebas if you want but not both.
Sorry, I don't have time to breed, what I have in stock is what I have. Thanks anyways!
Incidentally, with the way you're quoting, no one gets a notification if you reply to them (I almost missed your reply). If you use the quote button it'll create a link that notifies the person that you responded to them. Just a friendly word of advice :)

Hi, I have 3 Shinies for trade. A 6IV Modest Magician Fennekin (with 4 egg moves) UT level 1, a 5IV (-Def) Timid Flame Body Litwick (w/ Heat Wave) UT level 1, and a 5IV (-SpA) Adamant Aegislash (Iron Head, Sacred Sword, Night Slash, King's Shield; if you want Shadow Sneak can just be relearned) level 100.

I know you already have an Aegislash but this is Adamant and 5IV (just let me know if you're interested).

I'm interested in your Shiny Pidgey, Shiny Rotom and the 6IV Xerneas. I have more Kalos shinies (Electrike, Gible, Absol, Tyrunt, Flabebe) but I would need them cloned.

Just let me know!

Esmeya

Yes, it's Calm and that's fine. I suggest having an order form so you don't get overwhelmed as much :)

Tatertot said:
Sorry, I don't have time to breed, what I have in stock is what I have. Thanks anyways!
Incidentally, with the way you're quoting, no one gets a notification if you reply to them (I almost missed your reply). If you use the quote button it'll create a link that notifies the person that you responded to them. Just a friendly word of advice :)

Ok never mind. Thanks for the advice though !

Esmeya said:
Yes, it's Calm and that's fine. I suggest having an order form so you don't get overwhelmed as much :)
Ok thanks for the advice, I will PM you when Petilil is ready :D

keroblade said:
Hi, I have 3 Shinies for trade. A 6IV Modest Magician Fennekin (with 4 egg moves) UT level 1, a 5IV (-Def) Timid Flame Body Litwick (w/ Heat Wave) UT level 1, and a 5IV (-SpA) Adamant Aegislash (Iron Head, Sacred Sword, Night Slash, King's Shield; if you want Shadow Sneak can just be relearned) level 100.
I know you already have an Aegislash but this is Adamant and 5IV (just let me know if you're interested).
I'm interested in your Shiny Pidgey, Shiny Rotom and the 6IV Xerneas. I have more Kalos shinies (Electrike, Gible, Absol, Tyrunt, Flabebe) but I would need them cloned.
Just let me know!
Sorry, I'm not very interested by any of your shinies as I have them or have their non-shiny forme :/ But if you manage to get new shinies don't hesitate to send me a PM ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)