♣ Adrima's Shinies and Bank Balls Shop ♣ SV Shinies Update 08/31

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, all of them are Fully-Redis as long as you credit me :) I would like :

[150] Shiny Mewtwo/Shiny Mega Mewtwo Y
OT: Rikku:/ (05370) (Lv. 70)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Pressure (Insomnia)
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Tradeable Stock : 1
Notes: This is Razgriz644's Shiny Mewtwo and is only distributable by him and I.

[437] Shiny Bronzong
OT: Joe (60911) (Lv. 100)
Nature: Relaxed - Ability: Levitate
IVs: 31/31/31/01/31/00
EV Trained: 252 HP / 252 Defense / 6 Special Defense
Moves: Stealth Rocks, Gyro Ball, Earthquake, Toxic
Note: joejones6's said this was re-distributable only by him and I. This is cloned with Action Replay on fifth generation and Banked over.

EDIT:

[417] Shiny Pachirisu
OT: Ace (21389) (Lv. 1)
Nature: Impish - Ability: Volt Absorb
IVs: 31/31/31/X/31/31
Egg Moves: Follow Me, Charge, Flatter, Ion Deluge
Tradeable Stock :
: 1
Notes: This is AfroThunderRule's Shiny Pachirisu and he said it was fully re-distributable. Still can't believe this little squirrel won VGC Masters. Super Fang is level up, so this has all you need to replicate the VGC Champion's Pachirisu.

[442] Shiny Spiritomb
OT: Katya (41644) (Lv. 1)
Nature: Bold - Ability: Infiltrator
IVs: 31/05/31/31/31/31
Egg moves: Shadow Sneak, Foul Play, Pain Split, Destiny Bond
Tradeable Stock :
: 1
Note: I bred this myself, saved and reset, then traded it to warriorgriffinheart on Reddit, who was my corresponding Shiny Value. Infiltrator > Pressure, as Pain Split / Destiny Bond can hit past substitutes. Thanks to AfroThunderRule for the Bold Male Koffing that was used with a 6 IV female Spiritomb I bred from a 2 IV Friend Safari Female Dive Ball Spiritomb with Infiltrator.

[487] Shiny Giratina
OT: SUM2013 (09303) (Lv. 100)
Nature: Impish - Ability: Pressure
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Notes: $teele told me this was fully re-distributable when he traded it to me.

Is Spiritomb Redistributable or not ?

EDIT: Are you able to do a clone trade or do I have to find a cloner ?

Last edited:
I could trade you a Master Ball Latios I RNG'd. Timid w/Defog. Think I could get a clone of the Slowpoke in return? (I can clone stuff, so the Latios is cloned.)

I could trade you a Master Ball Latios I RNG'd. Timid w/Defog. Think I could get a clone of the Slowpoke in return? (I can clone stuff, so the Latios is cloned.)
Sorry I have a pending trade for a RNGed Latios in Great Ball HP Fire with Defog atm. Would you be able to take RNG request though ? If yes, in which gen can you RNG ?

Sorry I have a pending trade for a RNGed Latios in Great Ball HP Fire with Defog atm. Would you be able to take RNG request though ? If yes, in which gen can you RNG ?
I can RNG in HGSS only, pretty much, and I already know how to do legends. However, I just restarted and haven't played for months, so I really can't be bothered, sorry. I'll just SV hatch the Slowpoke instead, thanks!

How about this:

Numel

Modest | Rona | 17579 | Simple | lvl 1
31/x/31/31/31/31 | Untouched | Female
Tackle | Growl | Iron Head | Overheat
Notes: Won in a giveaway, hatched by Sephirona
Non-Redis

and

a non-shiny version of this?

Cleffa

Bold | Alejandro | 58536 | Magic Guard | lvl 1
31/31/31/31/31/31 | Untouched | Female
Wish | Aromatherapy | Stored Power | Belly Drum

And yes I can breed on timid onto the cotton ball

How about this:

Numel

Modest | Rona | 17579 | Simple | lvl 1
Tackle | Growl | Iron Head | Overheat
Notes: Won in a giveaway, hatched by Sephirona
Non-Redis

and

a non-shiny version of this?

Cleffa

Bold | Alejandro | 58536 | Magic Guard | lvl 1
31/31/31/31/31/31 | Untouched | Female
Wish | Aromatherapy | Stored Power | Belly Drum

And yes I can breed on timid onto the cotton ball
Would you accept the Shiny Cleffa ? I have too many Breeding orders to do xD And I would also like to breed for myself :P Anyway, I have Numel ready and I am online. If you want to trade now for Numel ;)

EDIT: Sorry I found a better Cottonee elsewhere ( in a Dive Ball actually, matches the Shiny form better ) I'm still ok with trading Numel so just tell me when you are online.

Last edited:
Would you accept the Shiny Cleffa ? I have too many Breeding orders to do xD And I would also like to breed for myself :P Anyway, I have Numel ready and I am online. If you want to trade now for Numel ;)

EDIT: Sorry I found a better Cottonee elsewhere ( in a Dive Ball actually, matches the Shiny form better ) I'm still ok with trading Numel so just tell me when you are online.
thats fine but in the future you need to research more before you offer, I know there are people who get pissed when people cancel on them. Plus I do have dive ball cottonee, just haven't added it yet, it says right in my thread ask if you don't see something you want as I haven't updated my thread with everything I have.

thats fine but in the future you need to research more before you offer, I know there are people who get pissed when people cancel on them. Plus I do have dive ball cottonee, just haven't added it yet, it says right in my thread ask if you don't see something you want as I haven't updated my thread with everything I have.
Sorry I should have asked you :( Anyway if you can breed me the Dive Ball Cottonee, would you accept the Shiny Cleffa ? It doesn't annoy me to have 2 cottonee as they don't have the same egg moves.

SV Shinies update !

Mr Mime

Calm | Yusuki | 14373 | Soundproof | lvl 1
31/16/31/31/31/31 | Untouched | Male
Icy Wind | Nasty Plot | Teeter Dance | Fake Out
Non-Redis

Notes: Bred by me, hatched by Heart-of-silver on Reddit

Bold | Perxeus | 11849 | Run Away | lvl 1
31/01/31/31/31/31 | Untouched | Male
Tail Whip | Stored Power | Wish | Yawn
Non-Redis

Notes: Bred by me, hatched by @Charredzubats on Reddit

Charmander

Careful | Hazel | 65240 | Blaze | lvl 1
31/31/31/31/31/31 | Untouched | Male
Flare Blitz | Outrage | Dragon Dance | Belly Drum

Non-Redis

Notes: Bred by me, hatched by @HazelthePoketrainer on Reddit

Have also a look to my new Breedables in my Matching Ball/Bank Ball and my new Redistributable Shinies !

Last edited:
Sorry I should have asked you :( Anyway if you can breed me the Dive Ball Cottonee, would you accept the Shiny Cleffa ? It doesn't annoy me to have 2 cottonee as they don't have the same egg moves.
Looks like I have my dive ball one on my other cartridge that I don't forsee getting back anytime soon. Go ahead and complete your trade, I'll clone the venonat and get on to trade.

Looks like I have my dive ball one on my other cartridge that I don't forsee getting back anytime soon. Go ahead and complete your trade, I'll clone the venonat and get on to trade.
Ok I'm adding you, send me a request when you are ready ;)

Pachirisu <3
Impish | Ace | 21389 | Volt Absorb | lvl 1
31/31/31/x/31/31 | Untouched | Female
Follow Me | Charge | Flatter | Ion Deluge

Ferroseed
Relaxed | Alber | 24844 | Iron Barbs | lvl 1
31/31/31/x/31/0 | Untouched | Male
Leech Seed | Stealth Rock | Spikes | Metal Claw

May I please trade for one (or both) of these? :3

I don't have a trade thread here, but I can offer any of the following...

Shiny Aegislash (Pokeball)
Nature: Quiet | Ability: Stance Change
IVs:
31/31/31/31/31/0
Egg Moves: n/a
notes: Level 100 and fully EV trained

Shiny Chespin (Pokeball)
Nature: Impish | Ability: Bulletproof
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Curse - Spikes - Synthesis - Quick Guard
notes: Level 1 & Untouched

Shiny Crobat (Luxury Ball)
Nature: Jolly | Ability: Infiltrator
IVs:
31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Defog - Brave Bird - Pursuit - Hypnosis

Shiny Ninetales (Luxury Ball)
Nature: Timid | Ability: Drought
IVs:
31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Heat Wave - Flare Blitz - Hypnosis - Disable
notes: Level 63, but has no EVs

Shiny Charizard (Pokeball)
Nature: Timid | Ability: Solar Power
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Dragon Pulse - Dragon Dance - Belly Drum - Outrage

Thanks for reading, and I hope we can trade! :D

cmt for
Calm | Volt Absorb
Brine | Water Pulse | Agility | Soak
Classic Spread: 31/x/31/31/31/31

Adamant OR Jolly | Rock Head OR Lightingrod
Iron Head | Belly Drum | Perish Song | Detect
Classic Spread: 31/31/31/x/31/31

Hi there. Sb4ll4to suggested I come talk to you about trading for a numel. I would like to offer you a KB female HA flawless competitive Shiny Magikarp in a Repeat ball for a clone of it. I would give you full Redis rights for it.

Hi there. Sb4ll4to suggested I come talk to you about trading for a numel. I would like to offer you a KB female HA flawless competitive Shiny Magikarp in a Repeat ball for a clone of it. I would give you full Redis rights for it.
Sorry I don't need a Shiny Magikarp atm. If you want, PM me with all the stuff you can offer.

Please take my houndour (ot:eve) out of your shop. .it was only traded to one person and they only had semi redis rights so it really shouldn't be traded

Edit:just for reference here is the only copy of that houndour ive traded
Hi flarg ! I got this Houndour from someone on Pokemon Showdown and he never spoke about redis rights... Anyway you should ask the user who have the other Houndour copy if he traded to someone else. Anyway someone broke the redis rights on this poor Houndour. Of course I'll remove it asap and you are free to ask for anything in my Shop you would need. Sorry again, even if I didn't know I was doing :(

EDIT: Now that I'm thinking to it, I've seen this Houndour in several trade list on Showdown. Sorry to tell you but your Houndour has been spread everywhere by the guy who broke the redis rights :(

Last edited:
Sorry I don't need a Shiny Magikarp atm. If you want, PM me with all the stuff you can offer.

Hi flarg ! I got this Houndour from someone on Pokemon Showdown and he never spoke about redis rights... Anyway you should ask the user who have the other Houndour copy if he traded to someone else. Anyway someone broke the redis rights on this poor Houndour. Of course I'll remove it asap and you are free to ask for anything in my Shop you would need. Sorry again, even if I didn't know I was doing :(

EDIT: Now that I'm thinking to it, I've seen this Houndour in several trade list on Showdown. Sorry to tell you but your Houndour has been spread everywhere by the guy who broke the redis rights :(
I appreciate it but I dont need anything from your thread...I know you didnt get it no redis if youre trading it, just a miscommunication.

Also, I cant police other sites and stuff but the least I can do is see that its not all over smogon like herpes...if you remember where it came from, shoot me a pm in case the person is also on smogon.

I like your fish, CMT pls. My thread contains stuff that only I bred/RNG'd.

Calm | L | 32747 | Regenerator | lvl 1
Water Sport | Aqua Ring | Aqua Jet | Mirror Coat

Notes: French name, will disappear when evolving

Hey !

I'm searching for a Shiny Squirtle, and your look perfect !

I hope my offers can interests you :

First

Shiny Entei ,
Memory ball
Adamant Nature
31/31/31/xx/31/31
Moves : Extreme Speed, Sacred Fire, Iron Head, Stone Edge
Note : It's a French Event ! His DO is HVR2011 (the same in English is WTR2011 I think) . He's get soft reseted a long ago by a French player who trade me last month !

And I have
Shiny Cofagrigus (Nicknamed Anubis )
Pokeball (^^)
Bold Nature
31/xx/31/31/31/31
Note : Breed by me, hatched by a French guy who I find on a French forum. He clone it and give me two of this ^^

My Pokemon are Full Redis, you do anything you want with ^^

Thank you very much !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)