ღTiny Shop with CUTE Pokes in Special Balls[NEW pokes & perfect shiny Goldeen]!!ღ

Status
Not open for further replies.
NEW!
ღCherubi

IVS: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Nature: Timid
Ability: Chlorophyll
Egg Move: Grass Whistle, Weather Ball & Heal Pulse
Pokeball:

Last edited:
So paras has still not panned out...The houndour and miltank are ready to go but I don't have great parents for passing down the egg moves to Paras...thought I'd let you know since I expected to get it done by the end of this week

There are a few things here I'm interested you already have in stock. Anything that I have in stock atm that interests you? Depending on how many you choose I'll let you know which ones I want and you can give the ok for some and which ones you want the most.

There are some I want more than others so that's why I don't want to post which ones I'm interested in yet.

I'm still breeding Eevee and I've been doing so for the past day or two, but no 5IV female yet :|
I think this is going to be really hard to get ._.

So I was wondering if you'd consider trading spitbacks instead if you don't want to wait? I have quite a few 4IV spitbacks (HA and non-HA) If not, I can keep trying for you.

I was also wondering that if I managed to get one, could you clone it and send one back?
Because I really don't want to go through this twice lol .___.

Sorry for the trouble ^^" Let me know what you think :)

There are a few things here I'm interested you already have in stock. Anything that I have in stock atm that interests you? Depending on how many you choose I'll let you know which ones I want and you can give the ok for some and which ones you want the most.

There are some I want more than others so that's why I don't want to post which ones I'm interested in yet.
sorry i've been away, let me know if u are still interested :)

I'm still breeding Eevee and I've been doing so for the past day or two, but no 5IV female yet :|
I think this is going to be really hard to get ._.

So I was wondering if you'd consider trading spitbacks instead if you don't want to wait? I have quite a few 4IV spitbacks (HA and non-HA) If not, I can keep trying for you.

I was also wondering that if I managed to get one, could you clone it and send one back?
Because I really don't want to go through this twice lol .___.

Sorry for the trouble ^^" Let me know what you think :)
I honestly don't mind waiting, i've been offline for a couple of weeks lol

Hi. I have had some terrible luck breeding a perfect female Riolu for you. I have only managed to get a perfect 4IV HA female. I don't mind just giving you this one for free when we trade, so is there any other non 12.5% 5IV female from my spreadsheet you would like me to breed for you to go with the 5IV Snubbull I've bred for you: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...VlbHZFV0l0MGp6SGE4bUFMeWc&usp=drive_web#gid=0
I'm so sorry i've been offline for ages what were we trading again? ^^

I'm so sorry i've been offline for ages what were we trading again? ^^
It's fine. I was going to trade you a perfect 5IV HA Dream Ball female Snubbull with egg moves and a perfect 5IV Dream Ball HA female Riolu with egg moves for a HP Fire female Horsea. I already have your Snubbull bred but I haven't been able to get a 5IV female Riolu.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)