Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey there, I have your SV for an egg that I would love hatched. I desperately hope you can help me. My friend code is: 3652-0622-1931 and my ign is: Euler.

I will reward you for hatching it as well, thanks in advance. (I am GMT -8 which is Pacific Standard time)
    Hello, I have an egg that matches your Shiny Value of 2722 from Smogon SV List. Would you kindly hatch my egg please so I can get a shiny pokemon please?
    I have 5IV pokemons such as Larvitar, Kangaskhan, Drilbur, Rotom, or Eevee if you'd like as a thanks for hatching the egg. My FC is 4785-5549-8527. My IGN is Yukito.
    I will be online pretty much all day tomorrow on Saturday. My timezone is GMT+8.
    Aristides
    OH YEAH sorry, I completely forgot lol
    Aristides
    do you want the eevee back or should I just give you the rotom egg later?
    Ally
    Sorry i disconnected. It's okay you can keep it :D
    Hey, would you still add people to your 3DS? I erally hope you will and would appriciate it alot :D Mine FC is 5386-8023-3704 (Tim).
    Velits
    Velits
    I still need to add you btw, but since I have not wi-fi at work I don't have the chance for that. I will do it right away when I am back home :) Thanks btw!
    Ally
    Woops I deleted my earlier post. Anyway, no problem! I'll just try to keep myself online in the game then so we can view each other. :)

Thanks! :D
    I added you all so please add me friend code-5386-8203-5438 (anthony)
    Ally
    Added you Anthony but it seems you haven't added me yet. :)
    anthony19945
    I can't see your friend code could you post it in the comment please :)
    anthony19945
    I found it thank you my sister plays the y and I play x
    Hello. Are you still accepting friend code requests? If so, do you think you could add me? I'd greatly appreciate it.
    FC: 4811-6949-8155
    Ally
    I still am! No problem, will add you in a bit! :-)
    False Sense
    False Sense
    Thank you! Do you think you could visit my Friend Safari so our safaris will unlock the third pokemon?
    Ally
    Will do! I think we have to catch each other online at the same time. :))
    Hi I just added you to the 3DS. My FC is 1805-3271-4076 add me ; )
    Ally
    Added you as well, dear. :) Thanks!
    Hey, interested in catching some stuff in your Safari. If you don't mind giving me an add: 4914-4008-3449 (Chris) I'd appreciate it!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…