R8
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• mr sbhbjqbjhdbhjahbdbhzjjhabjhxsquoicoifpogpkohgkklfklzklldkvkjlkjlffsqjwkcbhxcvghdsjuizajoqpskcdl i summon you back
    R8
    R8
    hi
    Does NatDex Ubers have a Circuit? If so what are all the tours for it?
    R8
    R8
    NatDex Ubers currently does not have a circuit, but this is something that will happen at some point in the future
    Anchor9
    Anchor9
    I guess you can’t do this one this year since we’re already halfway. It wouldn’t be too hard to arrange next year if you needed help, like a Spring Seasonal, Open Tour / Ladder Tour, and then a Fall Seasonal.
    What if smogon dot com is not a competitive pokemon site, but a badgeholder containment unit, ran by the Badge Police themselves?
    R8
    R8
    maybe it is
    R8
    R8
    Anchor9
    Anchor9
    I was wondering if you could do me a favor once Finals wraps up. The more I stare at my manually recorded usage data the more I grow convinced I missed some stuff. Do you think you could use whatever Mod access thing you have to some usage data recorder and just plug the tour games in? If you can’t that’s fine.
    R8
    R8
    sure! i'll pm u in a minute
    Does getting badges prevent you from touching grass, or are they not mutually exclusive?
    R8
    R8
    They do, every time i try to go outside the Badge Police arrests me and sends me back on smogon dot com
    Heavyweapons Mann
    Heavyweapons Mann
    Maybe you need to ratio them
    Murphy Lawden
    Murphy Lawden
    people who play mons are allowed to touch grass
    might not be contactable this week end, contact an nd forum mod/ndot mod (smudge/runo) in case of natdex of emergency
    Marnie
    Marnie
    noooooo please dont goooo :psycry:
    R8
    R8
    GOODBYE
    R8, I’m kinda in a weird spot with 16 teams and 2 FA for the NatDexUber event. I don’t think 32 teams will sign up and 17 teams will be extremely weird to schedule with. What do you think I should do?
    R8
    R8
    To my knowledge there isn't any easy solution for that kind of cases, aside from kicking out the 17th team (the 2 FA players won't be taken). I asked other tour hosts about this tough and will get back to you when i get an answer.
    What kind of music do you make?
    R8
    R8
    Thank you! To be clear this was made in GarageBand, although i originally composed the piece on piano. I honestly forgot what that instrument exactly was, i believe it was the guzheng
    RunicPower413
    RunicPower413
    Used to use GarageBand a ton. (Just spam tapped the guitar strings because I didn't know what I was doing) Had to google what a guzheng is, looks super fun to play and I bet the song sounds amazing on piano. Anyways, sorry to you bother you was just curious. Hope you have a great day!
    R8
    R8
    Oh no worries haha, i rarely get the opportunity to talk about my music so that's nice. Have a great day too!
    Hi, thanks for leading Natdex, it makes me forget about the dexit cuts by playing it instead of drinking
    R8
    R8
    You're welcome
    R8, where can I suggest just for fun tournament ideas? I saw that NatDex OU had Trio Tournaments and thought that would be fun for NatDex Ubers. I’d be willing to run it.
    R8
    R8
    Sure, i'll send you a message for the details
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…