UT
UT
don't most berries live?
Vertigo
Vertigo
not after they're ripe and about to get eaten
berry
berry
I'm systematically subjected to organized stalking, surveillance and harassment by people in my neighborhood and countless individuals whenever I leave my home. I am followed on the streets, to stores, parks, restaurants, public restrooms, doctor appointments, and every other place I go to.
berry
berry
I was under surveillance and bullied at three different places of employment. I am also stalked by perpetrators in vehicles. Tracking appears to be accomplished with the help of devices the perpetrators carry in backpacks, by watching, and use of cell phones which they always have in hand and often point in my direction.
berry
berry
When going places I looked up online or mentioned in a phone conversation, there will be people standing around that place when I arrive, all looking directly at me, with cellphones in hand. If I'm walking into a building, two to three of those waiting, will walk in with me. These perpetrators often make eye contact to let me know I'm being watched.
berry
berry
I have constant interference with normal flow of daily life, making almost every task difficult or impossible. Perpetrators can access all of my online communication, bank and credit card statements, my online medical record, pharmacy prescriptions, cell phone texts, and listen to all conversations. I have frequent problems with electronics, internet, and cable.
berry
berry
I cancelled my Facebook account because of online bullying. I've had break-ins with personal belongings misplaced or items planted. All of this causes me to feel acute stress. I was diagnosed with PTSD.