Smogon Forums

Luirromen
Luirromen
Hey, gmt-6
Is there any chance you could play at 6pm+2 on Friday? I know you mentioned until 5pm+2 but that is quite early in the morning for me and would work better for me an hour later.
Will be waiting for your answer
Mirbro
Mirbro
Not sure... Maybe, but I will need more time to consider it as I have other plans but "technically" later that day but maybe they want to move em earlier...
Luirromen
Luirromen
Just to be clear, by 12pm you mean your noon or your midnight? If midnight, that would give me better availabilities on Saturday.
I could also try to be there around 5:30pm your time Friday.
Mirbro
Mirbro
12pm I meant noon yup. 5:30 should theoretically be OK :) lemme ask it though
Luirromen
Luirromen
Alright, will wait yo to confirm then :]
Luirromen
Luirromen
Hey actually, I just remembered I have something irl as well on that time on friday.
Sorry I know I have been annoying with this schedule, is there any inconvenient for you to play this Tuesday 4:30pm your time? I have bit of time tomorrow and that is on your time range
Mirbro
Mirbro
Tough to say... I already got some series at that time more or less (2 bo3) so I will need to get back to work and I will be braindead...
Luirromen
Luirromen
What about Wednsday? What are your availabilities on Wednsday
Mirbro
Mirbro
Wednesday I only could play from 10am to 13pm my time...
Luirromen
Luirromen
You sure you cant play around this times? I can try and play in around 30/45mins, and your other availabilities are really rought for me
Mirbro
Mirbro
What about next week if we asked for an extension Monday/Tuesday? Yeah, rn I am heading to the gym
Luirromen
Luirromen
Yeah that is what I was thinking, my availabilities for next monday/tuesday next week are still awful coz of university but I can try make a space between classes
Mirbro
Mirbro
Hmmm let's see. If my schedule for weekend frees up I will let you know :) sorry for this headache! We are different tzs and busy
Mirbro
Mirbro
So how would you have your avail for the rest of today?
Luirromen
Luirromen
I can play from here to my 10am (for the next 1 hour and 20 min)
An later since my 3pm (-6)
Mirbro
Mirbro
Dang, I could play from now to 8pm my time. Yours a bit too late for me...
Luirromen
Luirromen
I can play at your 8pm too if that works
Mirbro
Mirbro
I should theoretically leave at 8pm, what about tomorrow? What avail would you have? Mine is a bit wider than I expected, 10am to 3pm my time.
Luirromen
Luirromen
I can actually play rn if you want, but tomorrow I could play from your 16-17