Smogon Forums

kaminjaw
kaminjaw
Saturday would be good for me. I'm the same time zone as you. Would Saturday around noon work for you?
Nalaa
Unfortunately, I will be on a plane at that time and probably won't be home until around 7-8 pm. Would you be able to play earlier in the week, say Thursday?
kaminjaw
kaminjaw
yeah thursday works with me. It would have to be before 1pm though. What time are you thinking?
Nalaa
I cannot do before 1 pm as I will be on a trip from 8-2 and then will likely each lunch after that. Can you do around 3:30 tomorrow?
kaminjaw
kaminjaw
I can't. I'll be at work at that time. Are you available Friday before 1pm?
kaminjaw
kaminjaw
If not would Saturday after your trip work?
Nalaa
I can do saturday after my trip probably, but unsure of the time right now, can I tell you when we get closer to weekend? Friday before 1 pm is probably unlikely.
kaminjaw
kaminjaw
Yeah that's fine with me just keep me updated. I'm free all day Saturday so I can work with any time.
Nalaa
Bet, will do.
Nalaa
Ok so I just learned that my flight is later than expected. Would you be able to do around 8:30 am tomorrow morning? If not, what times work sunday? I didn't want to play originally cause it's my birthday but i'll make an exception haha
kaminjaw
kaminjaw
Oh okay. I just saw this I'm sorry. I can play right now if you're on. Otherwise I'm free until 1pm sunday
Nalaa
Ok let's do tomorrow. I had a rough night/morning this morning so dw about missing it. Let's say about 11 am?