Smogon Forums

JES
JES
Thanks for your generous offer, but I've been told by another member on here that the only cloning method in S/V (the Smeargle method) would be marked as invalid for the VGC.
Forgive my bluntness, and I am willing to breed anything you might want, and also have some spare legends/mythicals. I know you said for free, but I'm happy to help where I can.
Just in case, I offer my friend code: SW-1741-5072-0344
Bobsican
Bobsican
Oh, that kind of cloning isn't allowed here to begin with, I have CFW and thus can give you a fully clean clone.
Anyways, please confirm if you'd be fine with this.
JES
JES
Yes, I trust you, and already thinking about what support Pokemon I'm going to be pairing with. And consider this to be the official confirmation! Let me know when you're ready to move forward on your end, and I'll accommodate as best I can!
Bobsican
Bobsican
Okay, sure, in SV, FCs aren't needed anymore thanks to how Link Trades work.
Speaking of which, the Link Trade code for this is 5450 1620
Bobsican
Bobsican
Waiting right now, BTW
JES
JES
Okay thank you, I'll get right on it! I'll be online shortly! I have a few shinies I received via Wonder Trade. If you don't have any problem with hacked Pokemon, I can't think of a better token a thank you. They can't be used in the VGC, but they are at a low level, and should be fun to raise. If not, I'm pretty sure I have a spitback somewhere...