Smogon Forums

duck
duck
Yo teclis! I hope you're well. That works for me. The only issue is that this week I'm a bit busy with work and very jetlagged. What about next Tuesday at around 7pm gmt+2? Or another day even around same time. Also if I feel better (and honestly manage to play a few more practice games) we can also play earlier, but in that case I will let you know and see if you are avaliable.
Teclis
Teclis
It's hard to be 100% sure whether I won't have something come up a week ahead of time, but I'll say yes out of principle. If we can play earlier it's slightly better, but worst case scenario I doubt I'll be taken at that time all the days next week so we should be able to find something else if needed. Keep me in touch (and so will I)!
duck
duck
Sure, you can chat me on discord at duck______
Teclis
Teclis
Hi! Just throwing in a quick PM to confirm after all this time: still good to play at 7PM today?
duck
duck
yes, we can play today! Please hit me up on discord if you don't see me on ps, but i'm avaliable
duck
duck
yo i'm on the main but i'm playing teamcharm and i will take this opportunity because he is in a weird timezone lol