Smogon Forums

Fragments
Fragments
How does Friday 2:30pm +8 sound
Chaos23333
Chaos23333
not really sure if that works, but my evening time would definitly work, friday and weekend
Fragments
Fragments
Nah I cant do your evenings, I can do your afternoons and maybe your mornings depending on the day. Ik it's cutting it close to deadline, but I could also do your 11:30am on Monday, does that work?
Chaos23333
Chaos23333
what about sunday or saturday 2:30pm +8 then?
Fragments
Fragments
That wont work unfort cause I have other games or will just be away at that time. Can I just have your full availability? I'll see what I can make work
Chaos23333
Chaos23333
i have to go out on weekdays 9am these days so i can only play on evenings of them, but i could go back home early on friday but i dont know the specific time, is that okay for you to wait until 3pm or 4pm +8 ? and im free from 3pm to 11pm +8 on weekend
Fragments
Fragments
Thats a bit late cause Im -4 Im typically cool with playing late but this weekend I actually gotta get up early since Im going to grad school soon. I could do Friday 3pm +8, but I wouldnt be able to start any later than that, so if you cant guarantee you can make that we'll have to work out something else.
Chaos23333
Chaos23333
omg you are -4, lets do monday 11:30am +8 then, dont stay up too late bro..
Fragments
Fragments
Im always up late LOL if this was any other week it wouldnt be a problem, sorry this just so happened to be the week staying up late is unviable for me, monday works in that case cya then
Fragments
Fragments
Hey I may need to reschedule. It may be rough but I think I can make Sunday 2pm +8 work. Is that doable?