Smogon Forums

Poke aura burst$-&
Poke aura burst$-&
I'm gmt+5 I'm free at this time if you want to do then we can do it now or we will do it tomorrow
Poke aura burst$-&
Poke aura burst$-&
If you are not free now then I will be free on tomorrow morning (14-15 hours from now)you can send me friend request and we will battle after it and don't mind if I destroyed your schedule
Poke aura burst$-&
Poke aura burst$-&
You can send me friend request my id is pokeauraburst$-&
ox04
ox04
Sorry man, don't want your friend request, I'm just here to get this match done. I will not be free your tomorrow morning as I am traveling at that time. If you're free now, I'll be online on the Showdown main server for at least the next half hour. If you aren't willing to battle now, we'll have to figure out what to do tomorrow.
Poke aura burst$-&
Poke aura burst$-&
I can understand so you know when your traveling is complete that's why I was asking for friend request so whenever you are free you can simply send me request or simply you decide when should we battle so it's easy
If not then it's your wish man
Poke aura burst$-&
Poke aura burst$-&
Hey I can do it whenever you want just tell me and here we go
ox04
ox04
Tomorrow is a busy day and I won't be available most of the day. The earliest would be my 20:30. If that's an okay time for you I'll see you then. By my calculations that should be your 23:30 which I know is late, but this is the earliest I can guarantee I'll be available, please double check.
Poke aura burst$-&
Poke aura burst$-&
How many hours from now
ox04
ox04
That would be 3 hours and 30 minutes from when I send this message (give or take a few minutes).
Poke aura burst$-&
Poke aura burst$-&
Bruh that's to late if I can getup then I will be ready then we will do it tomorrow morning ok??
ox04
ox04
I'm not available in the mornings sorry, please do try to be here in 40 minutes. We should have sorted this out earlier. I'm probably going to be available tomorrow sometime between your 15:00 - 18:00. If you're fine doing the match in that time frame tomorrow let me know ASAP. I'll give you the exact time tomorrow or I'll notify you if something changes. This is only if you don't show up ofc.
ox04
ox04
OK my parents are a total nightmare and they won't allow any other time. I am online at some time of day but I never know when. Just let me know when you'll be online on pokemon showdown tomorrow. I'll contact you if I'm online too. If not we'll try tomorrow.
ox04
ox04
And by the way, this is the worst scheduling ever so sorry about that. It has never been so problematic as this and I can't do anything about it. Just let me know when I can contact you so we can finally get our match done. (also, I just found out I probably won't be available at the time I requested in the next to last message = your 15:00 - 18:00)
Poke aura burst$-&
Poke aura burst$-&
Hey I am available for 3 hours now you can contact me if you want otherwise send a friend request so we will be atleast notified
Poke aura burst$-&
Poke aura burst$-&
But plz be fast the deadline is coming close