Smogon Forums

nya
nya
I cant speak for kansasians but i drink them with maple syrup
yuki
yuki
Violet, I would like to apologise for my prior correspondence. You may have noticed that I forgot the indefinite article "a" before the noun phrase "big boy bite". This is not good enough and I am sorry.

PPS how many Weetabix would you normally have at once? I was thinking about this, but I also believe that you might be the type to butter up a couple of Weetabix and make a sandwich.
Violet
Violet
Fill a small pot with water and bring to a boil. While the water is boiling you can chop the ingredients. Dice the onion. Mince the garlic. Debone the chiken thigh and cut into 1/2in pieces. Thighs are used because they stay moist and dont dry out easily. But chicken breast can be used. Put frozen peas in a strainer and pour boiling water over the peas slowly making sure all the peas get a good bath.
Violet
Violet
Now in a mediun size skillet add 1 tablespoon of oil and turn the heat to medium. Any oil can be used. When the oil is hot add the garlic and stir around a few seconds. Then add the onions. Stir until the onion become transparent. Now add the chicken. Stir until chicken becomes white and firm. Now add a tablespoon of rice wine. Can be substituted with any cooking wine or white wine.
Violet
Violet
Stir until the wine has evaporated. Crumble the bouillon cube into the mixture then add the ketchup. You can add more or less ketchup depending on your taste. Stir for a minute to make sure everything is well blended. Add the cooked rice. Stir well making sure to break up any big chunks of rice. When well blended remove from heat. Scramble the 3 eggs very good.
Violet
Violet
Pan size will determine the thickness and size of the egg "blanket". The smaller the pan the thicker and smaller the egg "blanket , the larger the pan the thiner and larger the egg "blanket". In a medium to large skillet add the last tablespoon of oil. Make sure the heat in on low to medium. You dont want your eggs to burn. If using a nonstick skillet less oil can be used.
Violet
Violet
When oil is heated add the egg to the skillet. Swirl the eggs around the pan to coat the whole bottom of the pan with the eggs. When the egg is cooked all the way through remove from the heat. If the egdes of the egg hasnt started to pull away from the pan already very gently use a spatula to pull the edges free. You want the egg to move freely in the pan. Add the rice mixture down the center of the egg.
Violet
Violet
Now gently bring the sides of the egg to cover the mixture. If it doesnt completely cover the rice mixture thats ok, as long at it covers most of the sides. Now the tricky part ! Getting it on the plate ! Now gently push the whole thing to the edge of the pan opposite the handle. Take your plate and put it on top of the pan. Flip the pan over and the omurice should be on the plate seam side down.
Violet
Violet
If it didnt plop out perfectly just push the rice back in under the egg and inconspicuously tuck the egg back around the rice. Shape into an oval while still hot and add ketchup to top!
yuki
yuki
Violet, how do you make omurice with the Weetabix? Do you use a special Weetabix mould rather than a rice one?
Violet
Violet
I do. The mould is sold by a fantastic chef who goes by the name of Kay. I hear she has a YouTube channel where she shares her unparalleled culinary expertise.
yuki
yuki
I have heard this too! I must go and get one to execute your recipe.

Thanks for the advice, Violet. Before I go, would you say this is the Kansas state preparation for Weetabix? I always love to expand my culture!
Violet
Violet
To my knowledge, the Kansasians prepare their Weetabix with cow feces and methamphetamines.
yuki
yuki
Is this the food you ate for breakfast growing up in Kansas?

It would explain a lot.
Violet
Violet
I grew up in Shibuya from the hit JRPG Persona 5.
yuki
yuki
spell
spell
I guarantee u yuki i am not reading 1 lick of what u fuckers wrote
nya
nya
I think this is the most smogon notifications I’ve ever seen at one time

But yeah what pmi said
spell
spell
ok so i have come back to read what was said and I have to admit you put a lot of care into how you eat your breakfast cereal(?)
nya
nya
Its not cereal its weetabix