Smogon Forums

Caledrith
Caledrith
Sorry it took so long to get back to you, I'm GMT -6. Does my friday at 11pm (your saturday at 8 am) work for you? I could start at 12am as well. Or perhaps Saturday my time from 10am-2pm (7pm to 11pm your time) works for you?
Lialiabeast
Lialiabeast
Uh is there any way to do it before Friday cause this Sunday is Easter for me and from Friday I won't be really around?
Caledrith
Caledrith
Yeah sure. I can make a time from 9am-2pm 6pm-11pm my time work on my weekdays if you need it. Is there a time there that works for you?
Lialiabeast
Lialiabeast
We can try tmr 6-11 pm
Caledrith
Caledrith
k, confirming we're talking wednesday 6-11pm my time or Tuesday (today) 6-11pm my time?
Lialiabeast
Lialiabeast
Wednesday and if possible 6pm or 7 your time
Caledrith
Caledrith
Kk, I'll be on PS. Do you prefer main PS or smogtours?
Lialiabeast
Lialiabeast
Main I guess
Caledrith
Caledrith
Im just chilling on main in the LC room. User: Caledrith.
Caledrith
Caledrith
Hey so I've been on the last little bit and am getting off, if we can find a time to reschedule, great, I just don't know if you missed it or if we had our timezones messed up. Lmk
Lialiabeast
Lialiabeast
Hey sorry about that but it was pretty late for me and I completely forgot about it... We could try Sunday maybe
Lialiabeast
Lialiabeast
Actually you said before that you would be available Saturday from 10am to 2pm your time. Is that still possible because I can find time to play then?
Caledrith
Caledrith
Sorry I'm just getting back to you now, yes, I can make time there! Just give me a specific hour in that range and I'll make it happen!
Caledrith
Caledrith
Actually i got ubers at 10am, so if you could make 11am -2pm work that would be great
Lialiabeast
Lialiabeast
Is 1 pm good?
Caledrith
Caledrith
sure. im also on rn if you want.
Caledrith
Caledrith
lost ubers already XD
Caledrith
Caledrith
K we'll do 1 pm.