Smogon Forums

Martin
Martin
U were probably looking in the wrong places. I posted random/often incoherent gamer/gaming snippets regularly for like 12–18 months lol.

Granted I did it way more in live chat, so that could explain it in part.
Martin
Martin
It also didn’t seep out of smogoff/firebot much on the forums—just the odd one-liner that nobody outside of that circle of users would recognise.
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
yeah i g we don't talk in discord or anything
Martin
Martin
I mean, I probably would chat to you more if it weren't for about 10 other servers/a general lack of time atm drawing my attention away from the BOcord lol. I genuinely don't know how we've gone 5 years and still barely talk lol
Martin
Martin
actually it might even be closer to 6 years lol. Did we start talking on and off in 2015 or 2016?
Martin
Martin
God every time I think about the numbers I feel like an old man lol. Even though I know 22–23 is objectively not old.

This is what being surrounded by teenagers does to you lol
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
everyone younger than me is young and everyone older is old haha.

honestly i feel like you are someone i have always knwon but i can't really remember talking to you at all lol. i think you left some messages on my wall in years past or something and that's it
Martin
Martin
Yeah I think that's roughly what happened. I think I commented on some of the ones on Gato's wall and we just got in contact through that lol. After that you started leaving the odd DM on my wall and then I eventually joined that truly massive follower/following list you have lol