Smogon Forums

Max. Optimizer
Max. Optimizer
Does Monday evening sound good to you? What time would be the most convenient for you?
SegFault_92
SegFault_92
At 10 pm my time would be fine for you? I doubt I could be available earlier.
Max. Optimizer
Max. Optimizer
That'll be perfect. I'll see you on Monday at 10 p.m then! We already have each other added.
SegFault_92
SegFault_92
Ok, see you then.
SegFault_92
SegFault_92
I forgot today there was the daylight savings time change. Tomorrow I'm still available at 10 pm, but now it's gmt+2, sorry for the inconvenience. Let me know if this is a problem for you.
Max. Optimizer
Max. Optimizer
It's not a problem. It's the same case here, hence I factored it in. I'm good to go whenever. You can let me know whenever you're ready and I'll join you online at the Festival Plaza. Do you want to send the request or do you want me to? I just figured we might as well clarify beforehand, knowing how godawful the Festival Plaza mechanics are.
SegFault_92
SegFault_92
I can send you tge request for battling. Tomorrow I'll post here as soon as I can get online.
Max. Optimizer
Max. Optimizer
Perfect. I'm looking forward to this!
SegFault_92
SegFault_92
I'm getting online now. As soon as I see you I'll send the battle request.
Max. Optimizer
Max. Optimizer
Alright, I'm heading online! Good luck! :)
SegFault_92
SegFault_92
Good luck, have fun!
SegFault_92
SegFault_92
Sorry for the flinch, I was just going for the damage
SegFault_92
Max. Optimizer
Max. Optimizer
Sorry, the games were captivating, I forgot to check the forums. You don't need to apologize for the flinch, it happens. We don't have control over it. Thank you for the exciting games! You were an incredible opponent. GG my man. :)
SegFault_92
SegFault_92
Do you want to report the results on the tournament thread or should I do it?
Max. Optimizer
Max. Optimizer
I uploaded the battle videos and I shared them in the thread. Wow, that was quite something. Keep up the good work, I'll look forward to facing you in again in future tournaments!
SegFault_92
SegFault_92
Thanks, your teams were pretty cool as well.
Thanks for battling with me, I really had a great time. The only thing I regret was not checking the speed tiers better, otherwise I would have never stayed in against your M-Alakazam with my Blaziken.
Max. Optimizer
Max. Optimizer
Greetings! I just came to the shocking realization that I accidentally broke one of the rules that stated that a region starter was mandatory for every team. The team I used in the matches 2 and 3 against you didn't have one. I was so focused on the region theme that I honestly forgot about it. Everything else was within the rules, except that one.
Max. Optimizer
Max. Optimizer
I contacted locoghoul, the host, and he said that we can still play other games, since the deadline isn't over yet. We can either replay the games 2 and 3, with you keeping the win from the first game of course, or you can claim the first round entirely and I'll get disqualified. I'm fine with either choice, I made a mistake and I'll gladly face the consequences. Let me know what you think.
SegFault_92
SegFault_92
I'm completely fine with us replaying games 2 and 3. Just swap out one of pokemon from the team you used in those games with one of the starter and let me know when you're ready for a rematch.