Smogon Forums

OminousDraco
OminousDraco
Forgot to mention. I'm GMT+5:30
Ktütverde
Ktütverde
Hey I'm gmt+2, 10pm ur time would be nice (6.30pm my time). I'm answering a bit late, lets do it tomorrow maybe? friday will be tough for me
Ktütverde
Ktütverde
yo, wanna play today or this weekend? Tomorrow it wont be possible before 10pm ur time
OminousDraco
OminousDraco
i'm on now on main as ominousdraco
OminousDraco
OminousDraco
i wont be able to do weekend and thats the reason i prefered weekdays.
you replied a bit late but i could maybe show up sometime but cant say for sure. and it's also 10 pm so if u could come one now it'd help a lot
Ktütverde
Ktütverde
Hey I saw u online several hours ago, dont try the "oh sorry its too late" tech I replied yesterday, u just ignored my message and answer 30mins after the 10pm deadline u fixed yourself. Im not available during most workdays, nobody is gonna blame me not to schedule on the day the pairings are posted. If u arent able to schedule in the weekend and ignore my effort thats kinda selfish
Ktütverde
Ktütverde
I'm ok for friday (tomorrow) after 8pm my time i would say, and the weekend any time (almost). Please schedule or im the one who's asking activity win, idt u are winning this and i wont bother to ask for extension given ur behavior
OminousDraco
OminousDraco
ok first things first, i msgd u at 10:02 pm. idk what time zone u believe me to be in. Secondly maybe no one blames u for not scheduling asap but no one will blame me for trying to schedule asap. thirdly, you replied on thursday, literally 3 days after matchups. I never said i couldnt play on weekends but a fast contact doesnt hurt anyone. I have the screenshot proof of u not being on at near 10:10 pm my time.
OminousDraco
OminousDraco
i'm okay with friday after 8 pm till like 10:45 pm. and also dont u dare think that u can scare with the act cuz it was u who replied on thursday when nearly half the week has gone. and it's also not necessary that everyone is free on weekends. And that is the reason we schedule. We have to workout a time.
OminousDraco
OminousDraco
If u said u were not available to play on weekdays i could have made adjustments easily but u showed up only on thursday leaving little room for adjustments. I'm still not sure about my weekend so if we can battle friday night. Great. Or the act is gonna come from my side.
Ktütverde
Ktütverde
I dont know who you are threatening with the "or" because I'm the one who waited for your answer on wednesda+ today in order to allow u to play the times and day u wanted, and discovered a surprise post in the pult thread. Really cool week. Friday is the worst day for me, dont blame me if i cant play the time you want, ill play as soon as i can get home just for you.
Ktütverde
Ktütverde
Whatever i do idt i will be able to play before 7.30/8pm, trying to give u a time but its hard to know. If im back home earlier i will let u know. Cant do better, im available almost all the weekend, its up to you now. Could u give me ur PS! alt so i can check if u are online? Thanks
OminousDraco
OminousDraco
The thing is u never gave me a time u could play. I said I couldn't play weekend so if you would have given sometime that you prefer I would've made adjustments. But sadly you didn't and u messed up my time zone as well.