Smogon Forums

Sam
Sam
Hmm, nothing there is super great for me tbh. Can't play Sunday? Out of those times Friday at 6 PM you/12 PM me (gmt -4) is probably best
esche
esche
No, I can't play on Sunday unfortunately. Is Friday 6PM possible for you or will you have to go out of your way to make that time?
Sam
Sam
I'd be going out of my way. Can you play any later on Saturday?
esche
esche
No, I'll be at a concert that evening. What is the earliest time you could do on Friday?
Sam
Sam
well I'm gonna be at work so I'd have to find time to slip out, no guarantees I can do that
esche
esche
Alright, this is tough. Can you provide me with some time windows that work for you at the weekend? I'll see if there is a time that I can match.
Sam
Sam
On Saturday would you be able to play after you get back? I'd probably be available most of your night Saturday, and then most of Sunday as well (except 3-5 PM EST)
esche
esche
No, I'll be out Saturday evening and night. Sunday I'm helping a friend move to a nearby city and I have no idea how long that'll take us (which is why I excluded Sunday from my available schedule over the week in the first place). If there is really no chance that you can play on Friday, we'll have to schedule for Sunday anyway. You'd need to be able to play on short notice, however.
Sam
Sam
No worries, it looks like our schedules just don't have much overlap this week. I can let you know tomorrow if I'm able to play before noon but it's kinda doubtful