Smogon Forums

HoeenHero
HoeenHero
Global bans last a week, not 2 days. And its only been about 1 day since your ban anyways not even a few (2+).
Duckymomo Senior
Duckymomo Senior
It has been several days
Duckymomo Senior
Duckymomo Senior
You must be in a different time zone than I am, but since I'm the one who was banned we do it by my time zone
HoeenHero
HoeenHero
Its 7 days from the moment you were banned, regardless of time zones. The length isnt changed by timezones.
HoeenHero
HoeenHero
Seems I was a day off on the timing, there are 4 days left.

GLOBALLY BANNED: duckymomosenior (expires in around 4 days) (reason: consistently timerstalling opponents)
Duckymomo Senior
Duckymomo Senior
4 days you said?
Duckymomo Senior
Duckymomo Senior
Then explain this:
"You are banned because you have the same IP as banned user 'duckymomosenior'. Your ban will expire in a few days."
Duckymomo Senior
Duckymomo Senior
You lying piece of shit
HoeenHero
HoeenHero
duckymomo senior (offline)

GLOBALLY BANNED: duckymomosenior (expires soon) (reason: consistently timerstalling opponents)

Basically it has not been exactly 7 days (168 hours) since your ban
Duckymomo Senior
Duckymomo Senior
It has tho. I was banned on Friday the 12th and now it's Friday the 19th. I don't know your past experiences involving mathematics, but that's 7 days
HoeenHero
HoeenHero
Ive checked the modlog you were banned on Friday the 12th at 9:28 PM EST, so you will be unbanned today at 9:28 PM EST, it is 3:49 PM EST at the time of this post according to my computer (which may be a few minutes off the server time). Thats 7 days, any time before that is less than 7 days.
Duckymomo Senior
Duckymomo Senior
If I haven't got the damn message yet (I have) a few hours isn't going to make a difference.