hey, when do you want to play for ru ssnl? gmt+2
    i see you a lot on discord, if you want to schedule on there~
    Mylo Xyloto
    Mylo Xyloto
    yeah this weekend sounds good.
    lorde :D
    EviGaro
    EviGaro
    Are you fine with tomorrow? Not only because I'm still up at an ungodly hour, but I completely forgot I had something to do today and I remembered it in the middle of the night *facepalms*
    Mylo Xyloto
    when play for the shit, i'm utc - shit (utc - 05:00)
    EviGaro
    EviGaro
    Do we agree for somewhere in the weekend we see each other enough
    asa
    asa
    ye ye weekend works.
    Hey, we are up for Ubers Seasonals. I am free most of my evenings. UCT +1 is my time zone.
    EviGaro
    EviGaro
    Hi, - 5 here, say around Friday/weekend? I'm fine early afternoon which seems to work with you
    Hubriz
    Hubriz
    Sounds fine.
    Hey we are paired for RU seasonal r4. Im gmt -5 when can you play?
    KingKdot
    KingKdot
    Ok what time? Sorry I was busy last night didn’t have a chance to get online.
    KingKdot
    KingKdot
    I’m free all day today just lmk what works for you.
    EviGaro
    EviGaro
    If you can in around an hour or so that'd be ideal, I got a bit late in my stuff and I'll be really pressed for time today
    when do u wanna play for pu seasonal. im gmt+0 and i prefer weekends
    Inferno Monferno
    Inferno Monferno
    i can next play on tueday from about 6pm gmt to 9gmt, im assuming u have school, hows 4pm ur time (9 mine). I could probably strech it to about 11 my time or 6 urs
    EviGaro
    EviGaro
    lmao I haven't had regular school in a minute. 4PM is fine
    Inferno Monferno
    Inferno Monferno
    kl that 9pm mine, just pm me ill be in the pu room on my NotInfernoMo account
    hey, we are paired for r2 of Ubers seasonal. The sooner, the better, for me. When suits you? I am gmt+0
    Atlantic
    yeah, Saturday is cool. How about 4pm my time, so that's 11 am for you? I'm actually down to play right now if you want??
    EviGaro
    EviGaro
    I'm fine with playing earlier, but that early on a weekday is a bit too far for me lol, plus some stuff I've been neglecting. Saturday at that time is fine.
    Atlantic
    np, see you on Saturday
    Hi, we're paired for the BW UU CUP. When do you want to play ?
    EviGaro
    EviGaro
    Hi, GMT - 5, I'm going away for the entire day soon, but everything after today can be doable unless it's like really early morning
    hi when could you play for bw uu cup? gmt +1
    EviGaro
    EviGaro
    - 5, I'm free to play most of the week after Monday.
    SMB
    SMB
    does tuesday 1pm your time work for you?
    EviGaro
    EviGaro
    Probably, I'll try to notice you if that changes but otherwise I'll be on main with this name.
    hi I'm GMT+8, I'm free whenever except 1am to 9am my time, plz tell me when u r free and let's have this match|・ω・`)
    EviGaro
    EviGaro
    Erm what are you talking about again LOL
    Paradise Seeker
    Paradise Seeker
    We‘re matched in ORAS Ubers Cup
    EviGaro
    EviGaro
    oooh that, erm I'm free tomorrow for most of my day, I'm GMT - 5 but really I can play in my night if it works better for you
    want to play soonish? i didnt catch ur pm, otherwise we can prob grab an extension
    EviGaro
    EviGaro
    Yay we got it, I'll try being around from mid-late afternoon to probably midnight
    dice
    dice
    can you hop on ps whenever you're on? i'm on as dice
    EviGaro
    EviGaro
    I couldn't find you when I looked, and I've been on since like 5PM. I'll go prep supper for like an hour, but after that I'll be free for the evening. I'm in the Ubers room and @ in RU if I don't message you
    hi, thanks for your "like" on my email in the discussion of ubers. Do you want to join me in a team of the tournament "Tyranitar Cup"?
    Yo dude, Usum tour. I'm est, what works for you?
    EviGaro
    EviGaro
    Hey I've been on the past two days and couldn't find you, asked around in the OU room and stuff. I'm mod in RU if you're looking and we get an extension or something since I can do the next few evenings
    KlefkiHolder
    KlefkiHolder
    lol it's cool, I got busier than I expected this weekend.

You can just take it at this point
    EviGaro
    EviGaro
    Meh we got extended, I'll wait a bit so lmk if it changes and it doesn't... well don't lol
    I am est r u free any time today or tmrw cuz im free all weekend. id prefer to play asap cuz i will become v busy from monday onwards due to holidays
    EviGaro
    EviGaro
    EST too tomorrow is fine. I'll probably go out a bit in the afternoon but freed most of it otherwise
    Am your opp for PU ssnl. I'm gmt (+/- 0). When's good for you? I'm free all week except Sunday.
    Kill the Lights
    Kill the Lights
    Gonna have to be Saturday since stuff's come up this afternoon for me. When's good for you? Anything at or before 10pm my time is fine.
    EviGaro
    EviGaro
    Hm yeah my afternoon should be fine so no problem
    Kill the Lights
    Kill the Lights
    Take the win. Stuff's come up this evening and I'm out all day tomorrow and busy in the evening.
    hi we are paired for sm team tour, I'm gmt -8 and free to play in friday and weekends. When do you have time to play?
    hey, ru seeded, GMT+0. When do you wanna get this done?
    SANJAY
    SANJAY
    yea, I'm free tomorrow / Wednesday, weekend works as a last resort. pretty much free from 2PM onwards your time, can do earlier if needed
    EviGaro
    EviGaro
    Hmmm, if you can Wednesday at around 5pm mine / 10 yours I can work stuff around to make it
    SANJAY
    SANJAY
    seems good
    yo were paired for ru seeded
    EviGaro
    EviGaro
    Yeah I'll probably be there later this evening - -5 - or something. Might not be super late because sick but available tomorrow probably as well
    StarBlim
    StarBlim
    so u r gmt -5?
    EviGaro
    EviGaro
    yep
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…