KuraiTenshi26
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• We're paired for RBY cup r2, im gmt -5 and am busy Thurs-Saturday. I can be available any other day during my afternoons and all day sunday
    KuraiTenshi26
    KuraiTenshi26
    i'm gmt-4, wanna play tomorrow night at 8 pm your time?
    miltankmilk
    sure thing
    KuraiTenshi26
    KuraiTenshi26
    i'm going to be on smogtours now until 8:30 pm your time
    bro you should probably edit / delete your vr post, you might get infracted for talking about the last voting slate
    KuraiTenshi26
    KuraiTenshi26
    why would I be? there's no formal discussion points on the current slate, and my post is productive because it provides discussion about zard x's placement and staraptor's place in the meta
    Mellow
    Mellow
    i know but i made points about me disagreeing with serp dropping and it got deleted and we got threatened with possible infractions
    Mellow
    Mellow
    see it got deleted
    it's fire weak on paper, but you have ways of dealing with the main offensive fire types, so it's rly nbd (boom users for volcarona, lando-t for zard-x).
    blank
    blank
    excuse my son imsosorrylol he's a little slow if you know what i mean.
    imsosorrylol
    imsosorrylol
    i was jk fam it only lost 3 games from 1830-2000 on ladder
    KuraiTenshi26
    KuraiTenshi26
    Team looks lit, will try it after exams finish claiming my soul :]
    I’m gmt -4 I’m free 6pm to 1am wed/thurs/fri and available all day on weekends. When you want to play.
    KuraiTenshi26
    KuraiTenshi26
    I’m good for wed 9 pm gmt-4. That work with you?
    Wincon
    Wincon
    Yeah it should be. Also I saw you in one of blunders videos lol
    Monossnl gmt -5 ehrn play
    KuraiTenshi26
    KuraiTenshi26
    I'm gmt-5 too, finally a close time zone x - x i'm free all of wednesday and friday, either day work for you?
    Sabella
    Sabella
    Yea both should how bout wed at like 6pm
    KuraiTenshi26
    KuraiTenshi26
    Sounds good to me
    if only Z-moves were not a thing, flexlord Buzz would be so much better

at least Z-Fly Lando isn't as common as it used to be
    KuraiTenshi26
    KuraiTenshi26
    Funny thing is that buzzwole can 1v1 z-fly lando if it used up the skystrike, cause you sub up as they enter turn 1 of fly :] But yeah, glad that near unwallable set is less common.
    When play for mono seasonals? Im GMT+0, and pretty much free any time saturday-monday.
    KuraiTenshi26
    KuraiTenshi26
    for any week day this week?
    xTech
    xTech
    Sure, I can do that today or tuesday, either works. And damn sorry about that, honestly never never knew about daylight savings before xD
    KuraiTenshi26
    KuraiTenshi26
    I'm good for today :] I'll be online with my username KuraiTenshi26 15 min before then.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…