Smogon Forums

Has Tattoos
Has Tattoos
Hi friend! Not to be a super huge inconvenience but would you be available either this evening, tomorrow morning/evening, or wednesday morning? I'm CST, it looks like a 8 hour time difference. I could do tomorrow morning at 7am my time (3pm your time)
Pohjis
Pohjis
3pm tomorrow on Tuesday will not work since I will be at the university at that time. However, I will be online tomorrow evening and on Wednesday from 11am till 5pm your time. Any time between that time gap good for you?
Has Tattoos
Has Tattoos
Apologies in advance, I'm leaving the US for Australia on Wednesday so my schedule is going to be super fucked. I think I'll have access to wifi Friday and Sunday, I'll be GMT+10 (Currently 5:30am). Will try to be as flexible as possible and if we can't make it work then the W is yours.
Pohjis
Pohjis
Don't let a trip get ruined by this game. We can shoot for Friday or Sunday since both days are good for me. Let me know if you are able to play on either day. I am available on both days from 3pm to 1am GMT+2 which would be 11pm to 9am GMT+10.
Has Tattoos
Has Tattoos
I think I'll be able to make that work, I'll message you later in the week after my flight lands. If we can't make it work you get the win no questions asked. Thanks for being so flexible friend.
Pohjis
Pohjis
No problem and have a nice trip.
Has Tattoos
Has Tattoos
Hi friend, I know I'll have wifi tonight, let's aim for 11pm GMT+10 (3pm your time if my time zone conversions are correct). Currently 2:28pm here
Pohjis
Pohjis
cool. i will catch you in about two hours.