Picollo
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Paired for adv cup. When free? Gmt +3
    Picollo
    Picollo
    maybe in the evening next weekend? like saturday 8pm your time?
    ckw
    ckw
    yeah works
    Picollo
    Picollo
    ok iam online in RoA now=> PicolloDBZ
    Hey :) When do you want to play for the RBY GC? GMT+1, I prefer to play in the evening of Friday / weekend, what works best for you?
    Picollo
    Picollo
    Gmt+2. Yeah lets Play maybe on sunday in the evening? Maybe 8pm your time?
    Sceptross
    Sceptross
    I'd rather play Saturday because I'm already playing for 2 tours on Sunday. Is that ok with you? 9pm my time would work on Saturday.
    Picollo
    Picollo
    Yeah ok that should Work too. 9pm your Time in saturday,see you then.
    Hey, we play for bw cup, when would you like to play? Im gmt -4
    Picollo
    Picollo
    Yeah that should Work sounds Good. See you till then.
    Picollo
    Picollo
    ok you will find me in the RoA Room=> PicolloDBZ
    Picollo
    Picollo
    did you mean 7pm your time or my time btw? lol. if you meant your time,its ok, i will be later online then.
    Hey, RBY Global. I’m GMT+1, in test week rn so would prefer to play like fri/sat evening, if that works for you?
    Aliss
    Aliss
    Could you do a little later (like 30 min)? If not i can try my best but might get caught up w dinner :s
    Picollo
    Picollo
    no problem 7.30 or like 8pm also works.
    Aliss
    Aliss
    Alright thank ya
    We're paired up again for the RBY Global Championship tiebreaker, I'll play anytime of the week around 7pm-10pm but on Friday-Sunday can play 7pm-12am.
    I'm GMT 0 and when do you want to play?
    Picollo
    Picollo
    Can we play on sunday at any Time you give me? 7 or 8 pm gmt 0 would probably work best for me.
    Glue
    Glue
    sounds good, I'll see you then
    Picollo
    Picollo
    ok iam online on smogtours now.
    Hello ! We have to play for the RBY Global Championship. When would you like to play ? My timezone is GMT+2.
    Picollo
    Picollo
    ok sounds good lets play then.
    Christos
    Christos
    Would you like to play earlier ? It seems I can play earlier, even now.
    Picollo
    Picollo
    ok lets play. you will find me under the Name "PicolloDBZ" on Showdown.
    We're paired for GSC tiebreaker, I'm also GMT+1 and available mostly during the week
    Heika
    Heika
    Well, I prefer Monday but not sure 'bout the deadline, I'll check it otherwise, I should be able to play sunday evening.
    Heika
    Heika
    I asked k3nan, since I'm not sure to be able to be there sunday, he is okay to gave us a little extent, but I'm gonna do my best to be present sunday evening
    Picollo
    Picollo
    Ok, good thing is i can play now. So hit me up, best date would probably somewhere between 6-11 pm today. I will check smogon Frequently so we wont miss each other. You will also find me on Showdown/smogtours under the Name "PicolloDBZ"
    We're playing for RBY OU Global Championship, I would like to play this soon as possible maybe Today or Friday/Weekend (7pm-12am) we could play at. GMT 0
    Hey, when do you want to play for GSC Legendless? I am available on these days:

Friday | Saturday: 12:00-21:30 (GMT -2)
    Sunday | Tuesday | Thursday: 12:00-19:30 (GMT -2)
    Picollo
    Picollo
    ok how about Saturday 7pm your time? Or Sunday 6 PM your time, both works for me.
    Century Express
    Century Express
    Saturday should be fine
    Picollo
    Picollo
    ok i will be on smogtours then. => PicolloDBZ
    We play for the GSC legendless tour I am GMT+1 when do you want to play?
    Picollo
    Picollo
    Welp ok, since you didnt show up, lets try tomorrow 8pm then?
    Picollo
    Picollo
    ok iam online now on smogtours, if you want to play that match you will find me there. its the last day, today :(
    Fleurer
    Fleurer
    You take the win sorry
    Sup, WCoPP W1, when do you want to play? I am available on these days:

Thursday | Friday | Saturday: 14:00-19:00 (GMT -3)
    Sunday: 14:00-16:00 (GMT -3)

let me know which day works better, you can also find me on discord as #Leandro3993
    Nice post man, I am glad you gave some context and said it in a civil fashion - hopefully people will stop. I'm no German, but it seems like common sense to me
    gmt -7 available from 12 am - 3 pm and 8 pm - 11 pm nu open
    trash
    Hey are you able to play this weekend? The deadline is next week, but I wanna try to schedule early in case one of us can't make it so we can just reschedule after.
    when do u wanna play for ru open? im east coast us and can play afternoon wednesday or weekend
    YABO
    YABO
    hey man, i dont have my work schedule for sunday just yet but i normally finish up around like 4-5pm my time about 9-10 for you. I'll let you know when I'm working once I get my hands on the schedule.
    YABO
    YABO
    Ya I'm scheduled till 4 so I'll be home around 430 or 5 I'll be free the rest of the night after that.
    Picollo
    Picollo
    ok lets play then around 5 pm + i will be online so we shoud get it it done :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…