Sacri'
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello, we're paired for BW UU Tour. You can find me as The Kyle on PS if you're active there or we can schedule a time.
    Salut, quand est ce qu'on peut jouer pour le NU tournament, je suis dispo demain après 18h, samedi (sauf le matin) et dimanche toute la journée.
    Legend goes that Smogon user: Hikari happened to get drunk the other night, and then chose to change your name while you were asleep.
    Sacri'
    Sacri'
    true that did happen
    Aliss
    Aliss
    whatthe fuc?
    talah
    talah
    fucking stalker
    Hey Moute,

When would you like to play for UU forum tour? I am GMT-5 and can play my time this Saturday 8pm-midnight and this Sunday from noon to midnight. Please let me know if those times work or your schedule if they don't.
    Sacri'
    Sacri'
    Ill catch you on sunday
    Sacri'
    Sacri'
    8 pm - midnight range your time works
    Sacri'
    Sacri'
    hikari got drunk and changed my name while i was sleeping
    Exiline
    Exiline
    assume tes convictions jusqu'au bout sacri, sois fier de ce que tu fais.
    when are you available for usum release tour, -8
    vso
    vso
    on most weekdays im not free until around 5:30 my time and could get a little late then.
    vso
    vso
    so we got an extension if you are still free
    Sacri'
    Sacri'
    thats like 2 am for me, cant make it at all :/
    we play for uu thingy, gmt-7 can play w/ better activity any day after thurs
    Sacri'
    Sacri'
    can do saturday more or less whenever
    lax
    lax
    3 hrs from now?
    Sacri'
    Sacri'
    works
    Hey, when are you available to play for the NU seed tournament? Im gtm+1
    Sacri'
    Sacri'
    i can play now if you're down
    sup boss, tagged you on discord but guess you didnt see. gmt -7, ill be able to play 00:00-03:00 or 10:00-12:00 my time all weekend. lmk what works
    Sacri'
    Sacri'
    not sure whether you meant morning or afternoon times for you ? either way just pick a time from like 1 pm to 2 am tomorrow and i'll make it (thats like the 7 am - 8 pm range your time)
    Analytic
    Analytic
    10 am my time tomorrow
    Sacri'
    Sacri'
    works, see you then
    Hey, when are you available to play for the Team Tournament, I'm free in the evenings (~4-10pm) EDT. I was hoping I could see you in shared channels, alas not.
    Sacri'
    Sacri'
    does 4 pm on saturday work ? sorry for answering this late by the way
    xdevo13
    xdevo13
    I'd have to do around 7:45 or so on Saturday
    So I got subbed in for snake, when do you want to play? I'm gmt-4 and can play any day starting Thursday after 10pm as well as 10am-2pm Sat/Sun. Lmk your schedule if nothing works
    hey we're paired for phase 2, when do you wanna play?

i can play either today (5-10pm ish), thursday (7-10pm ish), friday (10pm-1am ish) or saturday (most of the day). (GMT+1).

next week will be a little busier for me so if these dates don't work let me know soon and we can try to sort something out. thx.
    hey nupl finals, gmt+10, a little busy during the week, so the weekend might be better, when can you play?
    Sacri'
    Sacri'
    gmt +2, give a time on sat and ill make it
    etern
    etern
    I can do 11am-3pm your time sat, or 8am-4pm sunday
    Sacri'
    Sacri'
    3 pm sat
    slt mec, on essaye de jouer quand pour le RU Open?
    vendredi-samedi m'arrangera probablement le mieux, ptet lundi en option
    en général je suis dispo entre 19h et 23h, et je suis dans le tournament server sur discord si tu veux qu'on s'arrange en PM
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…