Has Tattoos
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• We have to play pu first blood. I am GMT +1 and can be here between 4pm and midnight, or anytime on this weekend. When do you want to play?
    Has Tattoos
    Has Tattoos
    hey friend I just got back from vacation, I believe we have an extension if we need it. I am CST, can play any week day after 5pm.
    sugar ovens
    sugar ovens
    Ok, I will be there at 5pm your time today and tomorrow.
    We play for PU Seasonal round four. My timezone is GMT+2. When do you want to get this done?
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    alright. i am on main server under the name pohjis. message me here or there whenever you are online.
    Has Tattoos
    Has Tattoos
    hey friend I'm really sorry i missed our time, I was jet lagged p bad and missed my alarm. Best of luck in the rest of the tourny.
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    thank you
    pu ssnl when play? im gmt +5.5
    Has Tattoos
    Has Tattoos
    shit sorry I missed you I went to get food. I'll leave PS up, on Has Tattoos.
    Has Tattoos
    Has Tattoos
    Believe the deadlines passed, it was my bad for missing you the second time. You can take the W
    Mikaav
    Mikaav
    nah I missed the scheduled time first and im not motivated much for this so go ahead gl in future rounds
    hi we have to play for pu seasonal, im gmt +1
    Has Tattoos
    Has Tattoos
    I'm CST so you're 7 hours ahead of me. Lets plan on the weekend so our time zone differences don't inconvenience one of us. Does Sunday at noon CST (7pm gmt+1) work for you ?
    amber lamps
    amber lamps
    yeah it should work.
    Yo, I'm your opp for PU seasonal. I'm UTC (+/- 0). When are you best able to play? Can generally do whenever, but after 7pm my time would be preferred.
    Has Tattoos
    Has Tattoos
    Should be good for anytime after 3pm CST on Saturday, actually. Juggling plans with the girlfriend but if we've got a time set I'll plan around it.
    Kill the Lights
    Kill the Lights
    Shall we say 4pm CST on Saturday then? I'll definitely be able to play then and it means I don't have to be awake past midnight.
    Has Tattoos
    Has Tattoos
    Confirming 4pm CST on Saturday for our PU seasonal game.
    hi fren, I'm your pu unopen opponent. i'm GMT+1, pref to play in the evenings. Firday is highly preferred c:
    dibs
    dibs
    I'd be willing to do Friday at midnight
    Has Tattoos
    Has Tattoos
    Confirming Friday at 6pm CST, midnight GMT+1 for our PU open game. I will be just getting off work then, there's a chance I'm between 15 min early/late depending on traffic.
    dibs
    dibs
    im working the weekend, so it sounds like the best improvise
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…