<Totes>
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You will be kissed on the nearest possible friday by the love of your life. Tomorrow will be the bwst day of your life. However if you dont post this in the next143 minutes you will die in 2days. Now you started reading this dont stop. This is scary but put this on at least 5 smogon profiles in 143 minutes
    You will be kissed on the nearest possible friday by the love of your life. Tomorrow will be the bwst day of your life. However if you dont post this in the next143 minutes you will die in 2days. Now you started reading this dont stop. This is scary but put this on at least 5 smogon profiles in 143 minutes.
    I assume messaging you there is what you mean by VM when you quoted me on the TSV thread! I deposited a level 18 male Salandit (with the default french name Tritox) on the GTS, looking for a level 51 to 60 Heliolisk as you indicated. Thank you.
    <Totes>
    <Totes>
    This is correct! Your TSV is 3609.
    NormalNavi
    NormalNavi
    Thanks a lot for checking! Now I can RNG myself some shinies and hatch eggs for people when I'll have beat UM, that is.
    <Totes>
    <Totes>
    Good luck on your quest ^_^!
    I was gonna ^ again but I'm already at the top :P
    <Totes>
    <Totes>
    Hmm, it’s not my fault that I’m not active >_<
    oops sorry i probably should turn that setting off

i deleted the vm cuz code was visible, but i copied it down.

thanks a lot!
    <Totes>
    <Totes>
    You're welcome ^_^!
    Hi Totes, i'd Like your timerball Torchic and here's my infos if you have a copy left:

IGN: Ryuu Davin
    Deposited: Whismur, lvl.10, male, pokeball
    Request: Timerball Torchic

Thank you again.
    Yo Totes! I'm doing fine, just more focused on irl stuff and the only thing I do in this site nowadays is help with giveaways.

How's life treating you man?
    <Totes>
    <Totes>
    I'm basically on the same boat as you haha, focused on stuff in real life and mostly do giveaways as well ^_^

Thank you very much for asking!
    Hope to see you active again :)
    Albus
    Albus
    I don't think I'll be as active as I used to ever again in the Wi-Fi forum (thanks Bottle Caps), even with USUM's release, but you never know. lol

The only things that keep me from leaving mons are my willingness to help in Smogon GAs and competitive battling. Your Hoenn GA was pretty dope though! I really hope you keep doing those cool GAs. :)
    <Totes>
    <Totes>
    Wow thank you so much for the compliment ^_^! That's quite alright, I completely understand haha. Yeah, I love doing giveaways when I get the chance haha, hope you had a great day!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…