MZ
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Playing in MAMP’s tour, AAA Ubers. When can you play? EST/GMT-5
    Squawkerz
    Squawkerz
    I have school, so i could maybe play between 5-9 PM your time tomorrow. If that doesn’t work, pretty any other time until the deadline (except very late/early) works
    MZ
    MZ
    5pm tomorrow would be great
    MZ
    MZ
    if u wanna play early just msg me on discord
    Hi, AG SSNL, GMT, busy 90% of the time but I can do either Monday or Tuesday night sometime (probs like 10pm), just say which one bc I don't wanna stay up late two nights
    MZ
    MZ
    tuesday night then. idk what time zone 10pm is referring to though, and daylight savings changes tomorrow
    DoW
    DoW
    10pm gmt, if that's cool with you
    MZ
    MZ
    ye
    sm nu seeded tour play when? I see you a lot on sim obviously so wanna just schedule there? (Im under the alt Tªuros シロナ as of laste)
    MZ
    MZ
    yeah we see each other plenty tbh
    Hi we're playing for dpp nu cup (hopefully we get an extension) can u play soon or tomorrow?
    MZ
    MZ
    Unfortunately this weekend is like the least active period I've got, I can play after 7:30 pm (gmt -5) tomorrow maybe (might be later) but anything else this weekend is gonna be quite shaky
    Heysup
    Heysup
    ok we can play it by ear i asked for an extension but I should be around during that time sunday.
    Twix is right, get a better avatar (and don't you dare talk trash about Kyruem, because I WILL find you, and I WILL kill you.)
    MZ
    MZ
    I'm too lazy to find a new one sry
    Lakeredman
    Fair Enough
    Hey. We're matched for AG SSNL. When can you fight? I'm GMT -6/CST. I'm free the rest of today, from 13:00-17:00 tomorrow, and all day on Friday starting at 13:00.
    We can req a time extention if needed since its late in the round
    MZ
    MZ
    well I'm back but it seems like it's too late. Friday should probably work though
    GRAND EMPRESS
    GRAND EMPRESS
    I think I'll just give you the W. I don't really have the time. Sorry. GL in the rest of the tour though ^_^
    MZ
    MZ
    alright then, thanks
    Hey we are paired for the Monotype seasonal, I'm GMT-5 (EDT) and I am available mostly on the weekends. If that happens to be unavailable for you, we can certainly schedule a time during the week. Please contact me ASAP so we can find a good time to battle.
    MZ
    MZ
    also -5, i can do p much any time sunday/monday lmk what works for u
    hey could you take a look at my absol thread it needs a grammer check.
    MZ
    MZ
    it needs a QC check and not a GP check. I'll get to it tomorrow or the day after, but in the meantime the overview should also be in bullet points while checks and counters follows a different formatting scheme (check the template/other analyses)
    analysis geek
    analysis geek
    alright thx man
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…