Smogon Forums

Zyg
Zyg
Hes a moderator in survivor, he used to be a driver, hes a master at chess, his favourite gym leader is cress.
Zyg
Zyg
He has 46 messages on his wall, he goes shopping at the mall, he buys 72 types of cheese graters, and he says, fuck the haters.
Zyg
Zyg
He has a picture of cheese with holes in, i probably make him feel like a bowling pin, im rather drunk, his favourite music genre is punk.
Zyg
Zyg
Who knows where this is gonna go, let's call in the popo, gonna fire 62 rounds, apparently a miltank weighs 165.347 pounds.
Wob
Wob
LOL truly a work of art zyg
Zyg
Zyg
DBW commented on the thread without a verse, my bars so hot if he hears them he'll need to see a nurse, who knows how long this track will last, when my mixtape drops it'll just say boiling on the weather forecast.
Zyg
Zyg
I'll admit i'm starting to run out of ideas, so i'm gonna melt some cheese on my tortillas, i might soon call it quits, so i can release some more hits.
Lucas87
Lucas87
10/10
Zyg
Zyg
Cheese recently coded Haunter's Haunted House, at the club he's sure to carouse, he'll end up drinking 16 shots of gin, coding is his sub-discipline.
Zyg
Zyg
This rap is gonna become the ninth wonder of the world, Swirlyder will ensure it becomes swirled, what does any of this mean, i'll try to decide whilst i play my tambourine.
Zyg
Zyg
Rory Mercury can't catch these bars, he'd better stick to playing Super Mario Superstars, Now para is back hopefully no more anime talk, we'll just roast OM Room in the meantime because he acts like Spock.
Zyg
Zyg
Cheese was last seen viewing a thread, when it gets to 7pm inactive has to go to bed, here i am throwing a ton of shade, the history of rap is ready to be remade.
Zyg
Zyg
Today we edited the game corner games guide, when Hurl approached a girl she put him on his backside, Zeonth is an anime nerd, I wish OM Room's roasts never occurred.
Zyg
Zyg
Cheese's coding assistant goes by the name of Hawkie, in the chat inactive seems kinda gawky, Cheese's timezone is -8, Tangrowth has the ability to regenerate.
Zyg
Zyg
EmmaFemcario has high class sophisticated roasts, talking to some of the regs on PS is like talking to a bunch of lamposts, PenQuin loves to listen to Blink-182, Cheese's old username was Moo.
Zyg
Zyg
This rap has been going on for exactly two weeks, and it's demonstrate many rap techniques, who knows if Cheese will now follow me, let's just let it be.