smub
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ice as a type is overcentralizing because it forces Flying to run Mega Charizard Y.
    Smub, I was wondering why did you dropped Weavile from your Offensive Ice monotype?
    I'd love to read the analisis behind that choice.
    smub
    smub
    Tyke said that my team didn't have a Lapras/Walrein to check Mega Scizor(despite the fact that it had Babiri Berry Kyurem Black). While not having Weavile does kinda suck, it at least means that it'll have a better matchup against the overwhelming threat that is Steel. And if it means anything, I submitted a different Ice sample where Weavile is more effective, so you can check it out and try it for yourself.
    Didn't you just drop Alolan Ninetales? I don't mind letting you take it again but that was really fast..
    I meant rock-types :P
    smub
    smub
    I know. I was just being a bit sarcastic while I was busy lurking. I'll try writing another analysis once I actually learn to git gud at this stuff.
    smub
    smub
    Another thing about that analysis is about Torkoal's HP EVs. They should probably hit 248 instead of 252 to minimize Stealth Rock damage. Just a tiny thing, but I hope it helps.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…