Caetano93
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey there, when can you play for Brazilian Fantasy Tour? I'm GMT -2, would prefer to play this weekend
    lydian
    lydian
    Foi mal, só vi sua mensagem agr :/
    Caetano93
    Caetano93
    De boas, kkkk.
    What day and time fits best for u?
    Caetano93
    Caetano93
    Hey, sorry about this weekend. Got some personal issues plus internet problems. :/
    Now i'm ok. Just tell me when you can play so we can schedule the battle again..
    Deleted member 436043
    I can play this Thursday 12-5 pm my time.
    Caetano93
    Caetano93
    Ok. Please cal me here or on Discord then. My Discord acount is [DR] Caetano93#3838
    yo we are paired up for OST r2 when do u want to play?
    Caetano93
    Caetano93
    Can we play at the weekend? I'm busy this week. Also GMT -2 here.
    Deleted member 436043
    Sure im NZDT here.
    hi when would you like to play for the gsc tour? i am gmt+0 and pretty flexible this week
    Yoooo we're paired for OST. I'm free usually everyday after 3pm - 12pm EST. We can work out some other stuff if you we need to go around a schedule.
    Caetano93
    Caetano93
    Hi. I'm always on my Discord acount [DR] Caetano93#3838.
    I belive that i can play with your time with no problems. I'm GMT -2 by the way.
    Tommby
    Tommby
    Added you on discord. Ill try to be on main at the previous times i posted (3pm to 12pm EST).
    Hello, we need to play for RoA Olympics. I'm GMT+2. I need to play until Thursday in the afternoon. I have preference for Tuesday and Wednesday in the end of the day, my time, but I can be somewhat flexible considering my limited avilability, as long as I'm not having classes.
    Caetano93
    Caetano93
    10 pm your time, 6 pm my time. Perfect for me. :)
    Sceptross
    Sceptross
    I'm here, but I'll need 15 minutes if you don't mind, something came up :/
    Caetano93
    Caetano93
    Hey bro, I'm sorry for today. I had a problem with my internet router and only now that the signal has returned ... When we can shedule again?
    bw ubers r2. free anytime today or early tmw -4. a very specific time on the weekend could work too
    when play for circlejerk? gmt+2, my availabilities mostly depend on my opponent's ones so just lemme know
    Fatalitatis
    Fatalitatis
    okok, cya on saturday ^_^_^
    Fatalitatis
    Fatalitatis
    hey there, people have been making works at my home and ive literally got to go away until now, so ive not been able to play yesterday. does it bother you if we play today?
    Fatalitatis
    Fatalitatis
    i mean, i also gave today at 4pm as an availability so i guess that it still works
    ey when can you play @nanofaia (my teammate) we are GMT +2. will be cool to play at 10 pm.
    Caetano93
    Caetano93
    I'm GMT -3. 10pm for you, 5 pm to me. I can play in this time.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…