Smogon Forums

Rodriblutar
Rodriblutar
Thrusday my evening gmt+2?
lax
lax
i can't do mornings on weekdays, what about your evening saturday?
lax
lax
well i can do like 12 am your time
Rodriblutar
Rodriblutar
12am are my 00? And saturday? Imposible. I think that the only day that I can at 00 is friday
lax
lax
i might be a bit late then but i can do 12 am your friday. are you sure the weekend doesn't work at all? because of our timezone difference that is my preference
Rodriblutar
Rodriblutar
When u say 12am u mean 00 right? Saturday 00 I always go out with friends and sunday I cant cause I have claas on monday soo friday is the only day cause Fridays I go out but like at 2am
lax
lax
yeah 00, i see. friday 12 am your time is fine then
lax
lax
wait so friday 12 am may be a struggle, is there really no time at all you can do on the weekend? you can't be out for the all day i'm sure :x
Rodriblutar
Rodriblutar
I cant tell u a exact time, this weekend in the day i will be studing a lot of with classmates, in librery, in the school and idk when I will finish or take a break soo I cant give u a exact time. Maybe 4pm,6pm,8pm idk. And it isnt cool that u cancelled our schedule, I delayed some plans for playing :(.
lax
lax
idk dude i think it's crazy that literally no weekend time slots work.. it's best for both of us cuz the huge timezone difference so i was hoping smth could work
Rodriblutar
Rodriblutar
Between academys, social life, hight school, drives class and girlfriend its too hard have a free time. Maybe I will have a slots at weekend but idk when cause it depends about many things
lax
lax
I'll take that because i've been busier and need more time to make a team, if possible at all try to find a time. if i have a weekend game i try to fix my schedule so it doesn't intervene. sry and thx for your cooperation