Smogon Forums

Shurtugal
Shurtugal
Surely you could propose a better one, then? Hard to say she's bad when the webtoon has barely reached its potential in plot imo
Haruno
Haruno
jannu. Aka my current avy. There is some potential, at least I'm not terribly disappointed like i am with dbs. It could also go basic though. Personally I hope it gets much darker though idk if the writer has such writing capabilities. I feel the issue rn is probably just introducing threats since rn I feel the sense of urgency but i don't think seraphina can be realistically threatened.
Shurtugal
Shurtugal
I hope it gets darker, too. John power angst has a lot of potential to do so, also there is the somewhat quiet threat of those people knocking out the top superhumans. I love their artwork and premise, so I really hope the webtoon delivers on plot. It could go basic, though. Maybe I'll go back to junk enoshima, the craziest bitch of them all
Shurtugal
Shurtugal
*Junko Enoshima
Haruno
Haruno
i mean it's just hard to see what could threaten someone that can stop time pretty much and act during said stopped time. I really hope unordinary delivers. Like ecstasy hearts certainly isnt. I'm still ?____? since like ch10. seraphina finding out about john is probably something that will either make or break the series for me.
Shurtugal
Shurtugal
I kinda feel like it could get really dark if she does and that excites me
Haruno
Haruno
inb4shebecomesunordinary xd dx
Haruno
Haruno
very fucking obvious that those officers are from the terrorist group. Okay ?_? this was a light chapter
Shurtugal
Shurtugal
I was excited cuz it had the black background too. Wish chapters were longer :/
Haruno
Haruno
the chapters more than doubled in length since when we started tbh.
Haruno
Haruno
also have u been reading dice?
Shurtugal
Shurtugal
No not yet is it any goid
Haruno
Haruno
I AM SHOOK
Haruno
Haruno
I DIDNT THINK IT WOULDVE HAPPENED