Xayah
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• idk if this was left up to you, but it probably would've made a LOT more sense to just make it North America East, North America Central, and North America West vs putting all of Canada into central... seems logistically flawed.
    Corporal Levi
    Corporal Levi
    ya this was mostly the decision of coco and I. I realize we're doing some funky stuff to cater to trying to get the teams at least somewhat competitive with each other and this is one of them - us east is already the superteam to beat, and adding ontario to it would make it even more absurd
    Kink
    Kink
    I'm not too crazy butthurt, I hope more input is sought next year.
    Corporal Levi
    Corporal Levi
    ye hopefully regions get sorted out more smoothly next year, we'll have a better idea of what to expect going in at least
    When play for ZU best friends? Im gmt-5
    Kev
    Kev
    I'm gonna be busy at some point Saturday, don't know when yet, so Sunday? I'll be free pretty much all day too so lemme know what works best for you.
    Xayah
    Xayah
    Sunday is fine by me, I'll be on all day so just find me on PS
    Kev
    Kev
    alright
    paired for wcom, when are you up to play this weekend would be preferable
    Zenithial
    Zenithial
    sure, best day for me would be Saturday on the second week, would prefer to play at 1:30PM GMT +1 but can hopefully do about 6:45-7PM gmt +1
    Zenithial
    Zenithial
    *+0 sorry
    Xayah
    Xayah
    Let's try for 7 pm GMT+0, that's a lot easier for me to do than super early morning
    When do you want to play for OM world cup? I'm GMT -7, I'd like to play first week if possible so I can stagger my games but if you'd like more prep time then no worries. I'm generally available in the evening but do have some availability during the day, let me know what's best.
    Xayah
    Xayah
    Wanna try for 8 pm EST on Sat or Sun upcoming weekend? I haven't been living in the US for long so timezones are confusing me with Daylight Savings but it's 10:06 pm for me rn and EST should be 1 hour ahead of me, so 7 pm my time? Sorry for being weird
    Pigeons
    Pigeons
    You got the timezones right, no worries. 8 PM EST works good for me, is playing on Saturday good with you?
    Xayah
    Xayah
    Yea, sound good to me
    "Eligibility: US Midwest, Europe (Netherlands)"
    mfw you're also Dutch, why are all the cool people Dutch
    Xayah
    Xayah
    Well there’s a strange culture in the Netherlands that happens to math uo to what people generally consider cool on forums such as this one. There’s always a surprising amount of us on forums because the culture matches up with our so well and it’s honestly a beautiful thing to witness.

Also I just made that up. Thanks you’re cool too.
    Felucia
    Felucia
    lmao
    TheShadowClaw
    TheShadowClaw
    I am cool too, thx
    Hey dude its me Serperior knight! Im not sure you remember me, also do you still go to MDL.
    I am a Rotom-Frost and I live in your kitchen. If you don’t repost this comment on 10 different Smogon profile pages, I’ll find you in your ZU games and cause psychological mind games between switching in your Grumpig or Torterra.
    I am a Rotom-Frost and I live in your kitchen. If you don’t repost this comment on 10 different Smogon profile pages, I’ll find you in your ZU games and cause psychological mind games between switching in your Grumpig or Torterra.
    Got for you ZU open. im gmt -4 can typically do 630-830pm m-thursday. and also saturday morning
    Xayah
    Xayah
    6:30 pm your time is already past midnight in mine (GMT+2). Let’s do Saturday 10 am your time?
    Sam I Yam
    Yeah that works
    Mudbray is ready for QC again on fb spotlight
    Xayah
    Xayah
    Ye I saw, will check it out when I’m not a zombie from sleep deprevation
    snow
    snow
    ty :]
    oh no, you just got bopped!
    Xayah
    Xayah
    I assume this was an attempt at being funny. I regret to inform you that you failed
    "(clarifying that this makes Giratina very passive while it's asleep could be useful)" i dont get ur point well, what you want me to put there?
    Xayah
    Xayah
    You mention that Tina doesn't have room for Sleep Talk, I just want you to clarify why that is a bad thing (makes Tina very passive while asleep)
    zolaski
    zolaski
    k implemented, thanks
    HELLO I AM TAILLOW • I AM BRAVE BIRD WITH BIG WINGS • I MAKE LOUD NOISE TO KILL YOUR WEAK ARMOR ONIX • POST THIS ON TEN OTHER PAGES OR I WILL CALL MY SURSKIT AND MAKE A MESS OF YOUR TEAMS •
    Xayah
    Xayah
    Nice spam message, but my teams are already a mess, so ha!
    Xayah is not following you

;-;
    Xayah
    Xayah
    ! tbf I'm following literally one person and it's Rakan which makes sense. But I'll follow you cause <3 sam
    sam-testings
    sam-testings
    ur also following ttree :o
    Xayah
    Xayah
    Oh yeah, forgot about that. Tbf he's teaching me DOU
    Lc ssnl, im gmt+2, when do you wanna play? Id prefer asap
    Xayah
    Xayah
    I mean I could play now if you want, on main as Xayahh. Otherwise I'm also GMT+2 and available all the time except Thursday morning,Friday evening, Saturday evening, Sunday evening.
    mj
    mj
    Cant play now, but what about at 17:00?
    Xayah
    Xayah
    That works, I'll be there
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…