Smogon Forums

SPACE FORCE meeps
SPACE FORCE meeps
penis sucker
Finchinator
Finchinator
when snake? i'm available on friday and saturday and i'd prefer johning till the second week bc i'm playing my other matches this week
SPACE FORCE meeps
SPACE FORCE meeps
take the number of letters in your name and subtract it by 11. that is your iq
Finchinator
Finchinator
Hello there meepsvictory! It seems we are matched up for the 1st phase of the Smogon Snake Draft tournament. My timezone is GMT +2, unfortunately I'll be very busy during workdays to get big games like this one done, but I can assure you that I am available every Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Let me know which time works for you, but I'd prefer to catch you on Saturday!
SPACE FORCE meeps
SPACE FORCE meeps
yo nigga when are you on so i can destroy u?
Finchinator
Finchinator
Salutations user: Meeps. How are you on this fine evening? I understand that you are six hours behind Greenwich Mean Time; I happen to be five hours behind Greenwich Mean Time, meaning that we have a one hour time differential with me being ahead of you. On Monday and Tuesday, I shall also be studying for academic examinations while preparing my pocket monster forces for our important Smogon Premier League battle, so battling on either of these days should be ruled out of the question as it doesn't work well for either of us. On Wednesday, I will likely culminate my preparation and finalize my testing in the Omega Ruby Alpha Sapphire Neverused tier. I would prefer not to battle this early in the week, however, because I am not entirely sure that I will be confident and fully ready to engage in combat. Thursday will work for me from 3pm to 10pm, which is 2pm to 9pm your time, so I think that we can tentatively schedule for early evening on Thursday the Fifteenth of January Two Thousand and Fifteen. As an alternative, we can schedule for Saturday during the late evening, but I may not arrive back from my mini-trip to Binghamton on late Friday and early Saturday, so no promises. A last alternative would be Sunday evening, when football isn't being played, as I will assuredly be able to play by then and be active that evening. I wish you good luck and I hope you have fun in our battle.

tl;dr: Thursday could be our primary scheduled time with weekend evenings being back-up