Smogon Forums

Rodriblutar
Rodriblutar
Mm Our time is uncompatible, Im gmt+2 and ur 5pm its my midnight, and friday night I always have plans. I can play after my 3pm until 8pm in general, saturday I can do an effort to play until 11:30 so maybe its the best day, and I can play after 8pm this day. Sunday I can play my afternoon and evening until 9pm cause monday I have class.
Syncrasy
Syncrasy
ya i have school from 9am-5pm each weekday and prep classes for weekends. i also have no time Saturday as i devote most time with my family then. Sunday i also have church so prob wont be free til maybe after 5pm depending on prep classes afterwards.
Rodriblutar
Rodriblutar
Have u lunch time? We can play at this time, if u only can play after ur 5pm everyday its terrible for me cause its too late. As I said I can do an effort saturday for playing til 11:30. And Sunday, we can play before ur church. Buff really u only can play after ur 5pm? And just the saturday no?
Syncrasy
Syncrasy
Man I don't have a personal laptop so that's kind of hard( also want avoid manipulated situations if stalled/delayed during lunchtime). Saturday's my father comes weekly most times and only time I get to spend with him so don't play much Saturday TBH. And parents signed me up for test prep during weekends bcs bad scores so kind of can't avoid that. Also can't compromise school much either for obvious reasons. At this point I'm not sure how to meet:p as looks like schedules are fully incompatible.
Syncrasy
Syncrasy
If you can do early morning I can try to do 12am my time(7 am yours) as I don't want to keep a habit of staying up to late. Also don't want to play long games there either :p
Syncrasy
Syncrasy
However can't do tonight as I have a government test tomorrow and need to study/get rest for it.
Syncrasy
Syncrasy
Best shot I think is maybe Sunday but need to get more info on test prep hours first to see if I'm free at a workable time for you
Rodriblutar
Rodriblutar
How many thing do u have lol. Idk how we can play, I can play any normal time, but 00:00 or 7:00am... I think that u can understand this time arent normal. And the only day that I can adapt ur time(saturday cause I havent school next day) u cant. Buff hope u can find a hole between all thoses things. Keep me informed and gl with ur test
Syncrasy
Syncrasy
Oh test is October I'm just doing prep because I can't seem to do well on it :(. Anyways mostly I think it's just kind of constrained as I have a lot of academic duties atm and not much free time for this except after school which seems to be midnight your time :(
Rodriblutar
Rodriblutar
Soo, what do u think to do? :/
Syncrasy
Syncrasy
TBH not even sure at this point:p.
Rodriblutar
Rodriblutar
If u can take a time of any of ur things we will can play, if not... host is going to have to decide
Syncrasy
Syncrasy
Ok Sunday I have plans from 11:30am to 6pm so can't really play the I can try to find time before though maybe 10am(5pm your time?) that should give us about like an?hour to play if need be or anything.
Syncrasy
Syncrasy
on second thought i just realized i got a ton of shit i need to do for class, ugh still will try to meet it tho but no longer sure how confident i can be in arriving but think i can do it.
Rodriblutar
Rodriblutar
Mm so we schedule for 5pm my time?
Rodriblutar
Rodriblutar
Mm u will come soon?