Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hi, when for sm release tour? i'm gmt +1
    Lusa
    hey, weekend or friday evenings works best. gmt -2
    Kebab mlml
    Kebab mlml
    weekend is fine, is ok saturday at 7 pm my time?
    Lusa
    sure
    release tour, I'm gonna be pretty busy this week I can probs only play Sunday, I'm gmt-8. Does that work for you?
    Lusa
    sure sunday is fine for me, im gmt -2 and pretty much any time execpt for morning works
    sup, when could we play for battle city? gmt+2 here
    Lusa
    hey, gmt -2. Id prefer tomorrow or thursday between 3 pm and 6 pm my time if possible
    McMeghan
    McMeghan
    tomorow wont be possible at those times for me, thursday will tho
    by the way i can play tomorow and on wednesday between 6 AM and 2 PM my time if you can make those to play earlier
    Lusa
    thats too early for me unfortanely cause school, lets leave it for thursday
    Hi man! We play for Battle City TOP-16. My timezone is GMT+3. When do you want to play? :)
    Lusa
    Hey, GMT -3. I prefer today, tomorrow or sunday at my night if possible
    we have to play for battle city. wanna play monday or tuesday 4:30pm -7?
    Lusa
    can you play today or tomorrow? im not sure if i can during the week, gmt -3
    Vert
    Vert
    im busy tomorrow
    Lusa
    ok, tuesday 4:30 pm -7 works
    Hey, we're paired for the SM Team Tour. GMT+2 here and can play evenings / nights my time other than today. When would you like to play?
    Lusa
    hey, gmt -3. Can u do 7 pm your time tomorrow?
    Ark
    Ark
    Already fighting someone at that exact same time. How about an hour later?
    Lusa
    sure
    ROA stand tournament.gmt+5:30 can play my mornings only 2mrw morning rest pf days can play on savings and night
    Lusa
    take the win
    we're in the same group for nu league, what times are you available to play? im gmt-5
    Lusa
    hey, sorry for late response been real busy tho. Can you play on weekend? Im gmt -3
    Luck O' the Irish
    Luck O' the Irish
    if you can play before then thatd be a lot better. if you can play early in the morning on saturday i might be able to make some time but otherwise itll be rough finding time
    Yo we have to play for the nu league. Im gmt +0. What times are u available to play?
    Ajna
    Ajna
    my fault i had to play for nu open at 3 am so i woke up really late :/
    Simbo
    Simbo
    Its fine, i cant play before the deadline so you can have the win. Idk if the tournament lets u take wins tho
    Ajna
    Ajna
    well we'll see ty
    when do you want to play for nu open? im free on friday 5pm-8pm saturday(12pm-4pm) and sunday is iffy but can be said if you give your free time as well. im CST.
    Lusa
    im gmt -3, i think friday around 5pm your time should work; saturday 4pm too wathever you prefer
    Hey we are paired for the filling the generation gap tourney, when would you like to play GMT-3? preferably are my afternoons/evenings ok?
    Lusa
    take the win bro
    Hey we gotta battle for the all gen tour, when are you free
    Lusa
    I currently have no internet so not sure when I can play yet but I'm GMT -3
    Lusa
    hey im good now, id prefer to play today but if not weekend is better
    Lusa
    cant you tell me when you can play?
    Hi, we're paired for the UU Open R2. I'm GMT+8 and prefer evenings, let me know when you're available to battle!
    Pearl
    Pearl
    because extensions get a hard deadline and im not extending a r2 match till the weekend of r3
    Pearl
    Pearl
    plus, in spite of the fact that there was a timezone difference that didn't allow this to do in a timely manner, i still feel like you (vai lusa) were mostly at fault here due to your limited schedule. sucks but yeh, can't afford dragging things out for that long
    Lusa
    Ok, thanks
    limitless cup, gmt-4 -- afternoons work on weds and weekend, evening works every other day
    Lusa
    you wanna play rn? if not, saturday afternoon works
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    saturday afternoon is ideal - my parents just got home and i have a headache now, sorry for the delay and see you then
    Lusa
    no prob, cya
    Hi we play for limitless cup, when can you play? I'm gmt +2
    Twixtry
    Twixtry
    I don't have my computer with me atm, sorry. Sunday works for me, I can play at any time before 10 pm my time.
    Lusa
    np, sunday it is then, 4-5 pm my time (9-10 yours) works right?
    Twixtry
    Twixtry
    Sure
    when play for ssnl im gmt -5
    Lusa
    can u play tomorrow or sunday? Im GMT -3 and sorry for late response, been real busy
    vooper
    vooper
    Can you play 10pm my time sunday
    Lusa
    Take the win bro my bad
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…