Smogon Forums

fatty
fatty
unfortunately im goin camping for the weekend and won't have access to wifi. i can play tomorrow though and sunday night, and im pretty free monday / tuesday as well. gmt-4
Kushalos
Kushalos
Sunday night would be best i could also do an extension since ill be free on monday and tuesday.
Kushalos
Kushalos
Can you let me know when youre available for this tomorrow?
fatty
fatty
Anytime in the morning until 3, and then again after 8 pm, EST
Kushalos
Kushalos
Hey, I just saw your PM on PS. Ill be on for like 4 more hours.
fatty
fatty
I might be able to catch you on the cusp of that, like I said I won't be out of work until around 8 est
Kushalos
Kushalos
Our time difference is 3 hours right? I cant stay up that long, so i think its better to catch you in your morning before 3.
fatty
fatty
ok
Kushalos
Kushalos
I'm here at the appointed time but you seem to be offline again. Probably because i accidently said our time diff is 3 but its actually 6. I'm gonna be working full days now, so the only times i have are: 1 AM-4 AM your time, 6 PM-8 PM your time. Pick one so I can make sure to be online by then, otherwise this game is going to end up likely getting flipped.
fatty
fatty
I can play for the next hour, otherwise I'll be at work. I can be on at 1 AM my time tonight, which would be almost 13 hours from when I posted this
fatty
fatty
was on from 1-3 didn't see you. you going to be on at all today?