Skelos
    Skelos
    fite now
    Skelos
    Skelos
    hey does weekend the same time work o3o
    LordST
    LordST
    I get off work around 30 minutes after that same time so I can play about 3o mins after that will that work?
    hey i've been subbed in for bl matter r1, ready anytime gmt+2
    LordST
    LordST
    Can you play anytime today or tomorrow?
    RedEmption
    RedEmption
    i'm ready rn, tomorrown i'll be free most of the day
    LordST
    LordST
    Im on PS right now username LordST
    Hi, we're paired for RoAST. I'm GMT +12 free weeknights and most of the weekend outside of Saturday morning. Lmk when you'd like to play or if none of those times suit give me your availability and I'll work something out.
    UU deadline is today...I can play at like 7:30 edt (gmt -4), or for a few hours thereafter. If you give me a time I can let you know if it works for me.
    If not I guess we'd need an extension.
    When are you free for UU round 2? I'm in gmt -4
    listyguy
    You want to try and set a concrete time? Tomorrow I'm good from 4-12 in gmt-4. Saturday and Sunday I'm pretty flexible as well.
    LordST
    LordST
    ill let you know tonight what my schedule for this week is but i should have ample free time
    LordST
    LordST
    hey i can play today for the next 6 hours or I can play tomorrow at any time really
    hey, we're up again. guess who's gonna john you??? ME because i only have comp access on saturday. hope saturday is good 4 u!!!!
    LordST
    LordST
    Im busy all day Saturday LUL! unless you want to play around like 8-10pm gmt-8
    pancake
    pancake
    frIck
    can u do my sunday morning
    LordST
    LordST
    Let's just schedule on discord
    NU Open, timezone is GMT +1 I am free for most of the week
    LordST
    LordST
    im free pretty much any time Monday-Wednesday but how does 10pm your time on Tuesday sound?
    Glue
    Glue
    sounds fine we'll play tonight
    Hey wanna play soon? GMT +6 I'm free now, other than today I'm free Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday in the mornings this week. Nights I'm on til 10pm my time
    what time do you want to play for UU open? I'm GMT-4 and this week I can do any time after 4:30 MWF and any time after 9:30 Tuesday and Thursday. Can also do weekends if needed, but not preferred. If next week is better for you, let me know what times and we can make something work.
    wanna play this weekend for bw pu cup or nah? im gmt +2 and usually seen on either pu room or pu discord hmu whenever
    Just wondering if Friday is fine for you?

Also let's both bring Emolga y/y
    EviGaro
    EviGaro
    So yeah, do you know when you are not working so we can schedule?
    We play for ADV Pu cup. Gmt -6, I would prefer to play sometime next weekend, but I might be able to make some weekday evening work depending on my schedule. Let me know when you can play
    were paired for toxapex cup. im est and would prefer to play afternoon my time before friday
    BW PU soon? I'm EST and prefer weekends morning/daytime, or I could probably make Friday late evening work.
    Hogg
    Hogg
    I can definitely find some time this evening, probably after I put my son to bed (say around 10 or 10:30pm EST/GMT-4). Hard to say with any more accuracy than that, because my evenings are always a bit dicey, but I'll try to keep you posted.
    LordST
    LordST
    im on right now and will be for awhile hmu LordST on PS
    Hogg
    Hogg
    I'll be on in ~15 mins.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…