Max. Optimizer
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Hey there sorry for the delay, I'm having a bad internet connection again. I'm here for the 2 berries I requested in the trade thread.
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    Alright, I'm coming online
    Thundersamurott
    Thundersamurott
    Don't know how to thank you because maybe you have everything, but man thanks!
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    No worries, you don't need to give me anything in return. A simple "Thank you" is more than enough. :)
    hey uhm im interested in the torchic :) FC: 5215-1514-6330 IGN: Felidor.. I will be available 10 hours from because somehow i cant trade at night.. Always shows error 268442-0100 :)
    callofjilly
    callofjilly
    The magmar was sniped the moment i traded it.. Haha.. Ill go online.. We already added each other some time in the past :)
    callofjilly
    callofjilly
    thank you sir :) hehe
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    Yeah, I helped you trade evolve one of your Pokémon a bit over a month ago. Anyway, enjoy your new Torchic! :)
    Hey, not sure if you're currently online, but I was wondering if you have a Galladite would be willing to part with. I really shoulda asked when I nabbed that Lopunnite, but it slipped my mind. I'll ask in the wifi thread too, in case you're not free tonight, but I'll post here again if I need to log off or get the mega stone. Thanks in advance! :)
    Tysm for letting me know! :D
    Can the Marshadow be traded on PS! either?
    Edit: Also happy 800!
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    Absolutely no problem! Also yes, it can be traded on PS! While Smogon and PS! are closely linked on one hand, the policy on region-spoofed Pokémon varies between the two entities.
    I haven't been active on Pokemon for a while, so I don't have much aside from some friend ball honedge and lure ball magikarp breedjects. However, I can breed the following:

-Moon Ball Stufful
    -Dusk Ball Dhelmise
    -HA Heal Ball Vulpix-A
    -Beast Ball Deino
    -Beast Ball Dewpider

My friend code is 2277-8867-2973, and my ign is Tori.
    Thanks for checking my TSV! Deposited a Quick Ball male level 13 Volbeat.
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    Alright, I found your Volbeat. I'll check the TSV now and let you know the results both here and in the thread.
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    Alright, your X version's TSV is 0699.
    Are you able to check esv/tsv values?
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    You're welcome. Good luck finding matching TSVs! Now you know where to post if you ever need other TSVs or ESVs checked. :)
    Marowak2000
    Marowak2000
    I'm grateful as always!... Feel free to add me to the TSV list, I'll hatch anything people want me to :)
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    Oh, I'm not a moderator. However the Wi-Fi moderators check the thread at regular intervals and update the list, no worries. :)
    Hi man. I need your help yet again.
    Could you clone me 2 mons in AS, please? One copy each.
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    That was close, I was just about to head for bed since it's almost 2 a.m, but yes, sure, I can do that for you now. I'm heading online!
    BlackoutSLM
    BlackoutSLM
    Sorry about that. Thanks a lot for the help!
    As always, feel free to breed the ones I gave you.
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    You don't need to apologize, it's all good! As always, you're very welcome and thank you!
    Hello you told me to send you a message about ESV checking, but I cant seem to find the option to private message you. Also wanted to ask if you can check my TSV while youre at it or do I have to make a different post for that
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    Greetings! In order to start a private conversation you need to click on "Inbox" on the top right corner, then click on "Start a new conversation" and type my name into the Participants box. Also yes, I can check your TSV as well. Just go back to the thread and edit your post by filling out the form for a TSV check, you don't have to make a new post!
    BlademasterNix
    BlademasterNix
    I edited it and started a conversation
    Is there a list of Pokemon eligible to use in Doubles OU?
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    Click on "Competitive Discussion" on the main page of the forums, then click on "SM Doubles OU" and then you can find a list with the rules in the "Doubles Overview, Rules, and Q&A - Ask Questions Here!" thread.
    BlazingBarrager
    BlazingBarrager
    Thank you. :D
    I had a request that I was going to put on the trade thread, but thought I'd ask you first. I want a Ditto that has 31 IVs in everything but Attack, so I can breed Special Attackers to receive minimal Foul Play damage.

Situational, I know, but you never know.
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    While I do have such a Ditto on one hand, I'm afraid that I'm not allowed to trade it since I got it from another user. I can however recommend you user das_eisenherz's "Battle-Ready Freebie [+Ditto!]" giveaway since he has the Ditto that you're looking for, as well as a plethora of other Dittos that might be relevant to your interest. I hope you found this helpful!
    JES
    JES
    Good enough. Thanks!
    Hi. I need your help again.
    Could you please clone me 5 mons in gen6? I need 1 copy of each plus originals.
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    I can help you with that now, no problem. I'm going online.
    BlackoutSLM
    BlackoutSLM
    Thanks a lot! Feel free to breed the last 5 if you want.
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    No problem at all, enjoy! Thank you very much.
    well, I saw you were giving away the newly released stones so I'd like to abuse your kindness and get a Gardevoirite when you're available ^o^ I don't really care much about the other two
  • Loading…
  • Loading…